What do you do each day on Call of War?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's exactly what we doing each day on Call of War...we research, produce and construct and invade countries, doing the things that would enable us to play the game.

Tips I can give you are:
      1)Read the in-game unit description, it will tell you what that unit is and what you can use it for and for which terrain.It will also show the attack and defense strength against enemy units.

2)Learn and understand the doctrines.

3) Google the Call of War wiki for additional information.

4) Observe the experienced players on how they do things in the game and take notes on what they say in the chats and forum.

6) Don't be scared to experiment, it's the only way you will learn first hand.

If you want to know what to research, produce and construct,it will be the things that you want to do.For example
      If you want infantry then you research infantry, build a barracks and produce the infantry,the infantry needs resources,you construct the industries for those resources and so forth for every unit that you going to need/use.
      Research only what you going to use not every single unit.
      You will have to invade countries in order to progress on your map.
      Find your own game plan.My way of doing things might not be appealing to you...

Some will start with construct unit building, research unit then build industry, produce unit.Others will say no build industry first.
      My mistake I made in my first Axis doctrine game was, I started with built unit building and research,then I used my starting units to attack immediately,after research I produced units with the resources I had (not reading the doctrine that Axis units are more expensive than other doctrines), I could not build industry due to lack of resources and my starting units could not be replenished with fresh units.That was utterly dumb the way I did it

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vanrendo ().

• I wonder what point 5 is...
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • 5) Pick just one type of factory in a city, you can only use one at a time anyway. And don't upgrade it until you find it is always busy.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Industry and recruiting offices are everything. Max the cities first because they are worth more and the time it takes to get your resources back is shorter. Recruitment offices can go in any territory that doesnt give a resource. I also rank them up as quickly as possible.

For me I specialize in units that you can get free kills. Artillery is king. You also have to protect your artillery stacks so you need infantry. Once you get those two things on lock down I then specialize on offensive units.

Find weak people around you. Personally im very social so I see who is active and I sent out emails making jokes or asking for friendship. Most the time I just let them know that coms are open if they want to trade goods or plot some shit down the road. Your email is your most powerful weapon when you learn to use. it.

During invasion its very important not to over extend. Im going to sound like sun tsu here but it is important to fight like water. Your offense wave needs to be strong you need roughly 4X units compared to the enemy to be assured a victory. If you have all your assets placed into your front line and you make a mistake like bombers come and clear out your front line you are screwed.

You need to have what I call ripple lines behind your front line. These can allow your guys to pull back or at least to make sure that you don't lose as much if and when your front line fails. Behind these lines your territory and capital need to be armed to the teeth. These fail you lose.

Hope this helps :)