multi account users in world map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• multi account users in world map

Bytro Labs since you guys host the world maps can you do something about this constant over flow of multi account users? Run a program to scan for multiple accounts using the same IP address after it reaches 50 players the world map and then again at 100 players. By the time we report multi account users and by the time someone reads the report and checks a lot of players lose to these multi account users double teaming triple teaming, I even saw a time where it was 9 accounts all with the same name just a different number added to the end :wallbash . The thing is Bytro you guys host these games and it goes against the rules you created to have multiple accounts so if you guys can have an automatic program scan and detect for multi account users the first day so that way they will be removed and replaced with other players to fill up those nations the mulit account users choice
    • mrgreeen4567 wrote:

I agree but what about the people who have accounts, where the name they wanted was taken and they take a name very similar to the on they wanted that was already taken.
      I'm sure if it checks for the IP address, or even the email, those accounts wouldn't be affected, given they are not a multi-user account.

Also, doesn't Supremacy 1914 have a system like this? I remember one game I wanted to play with my brother, but we couldn't be online the same game at the same time.
      Le Dawdlepuss, the slowest one of all

"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing power, war is inevitable" -Albert Einstein

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill

• I approve of this message. It's pretty obvious towards the end game who the multi account people are. Would be nice not to invest 40-50 days in a game before discovering there is no way the multi-account/game admin is ever going to let the game end with you getting any gold.