Is there a cap to the morale drop after being in a certain number of wars ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there a cap to the morale drop after being in a certain number of wars ?

I understand that there is 5 morale points drop per war, but is this effect capped at a certain number of wars ?

For example, if I am fighting 6 wars at the same time, will the morale drop by 30 points, or is there a limit to the number of morale points that I can lose for being in multiple wars ?
    • Yes Patton, the 75 morale will be the new target. However, from observing provinces I noticed that provinces that were dropping in morale to a lower setpoint always stayed a few points above what you can calculate as the new morale and the other way around.

In your example the province with 90% morale dropping to 75% morale would stop somewhere near 78% morale.

If the province had like 60% morale and is climbing towards 75% morale, it would stop somewhere near 72% morale.

I don't know if these provinces would still reach to 75% morale if we would wait and observe for another 20 days without the influence of any morale modifiers (in real games there are changes in the morale modifiers at least every few days). In theory it could be that the morale corrections are very small if the difference between the province current morale (78% for example) and the targeted morale (75% for example) is very small and therefor take several days to drop 1 morale point.