Application for membership in "Russian Army" alliance group. (English version)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Application for membership in "Russian Army" alliance group. (English version)

Hello friends!

This topic is dedicated to those who want to become a candidate for membership in the alliance group called Russian Army (RA). For those who want to play in our team and be the best.
      Our alliance is the oldest one in this game, and at the moment we are Top 2 in the Ranking of the strongest alliances of this project. We have never been defeated until now and we are sure it will not happen in the future. Because we are united, we know how to win and we train on a regular basis.
      At the moment, RA is a group of alliances, consolidated in one system, in accordance with different specialization.

Today we start to accept applications to the "Russian Army INTERNATIONAL FORCES" alliance for those of our international friends, who would like to become a member of the strongest union in the Call of War. The requirements are the same as for everybody in our alliance - you must be honest, decent, positive, respect other players, have good communication skills and have at least basic knowledge of tecnical, tactical and strategical features of this game. Speaking English (basic at least) is a must, Russian is a plus. You also must respect russian history and culture, wishing to know more about that mystical people that live in the almost 1/6 part of the world, in the land of snow and bears. There is no other gender, sex, political either religion restrictions regarding the main principle of this game and our alliance - respect to each other.

Concerning mentioned above, our leader, San Devot, have ordered to organize test trials for the applicants for RA Foreign Legion. On the completion of the test, those who have demonstrated better skills and attitude will be invited to one of the RA alliances.

Test Rules will be presented separately.

At the moment, this topic is created for the applicants to our alliance group to post here your application info containing essential information about you and your skills.

Please fill in the application form (answer following questions):

1. Name in the game (Nickname)
      2. Real Name
      3. Country, City and Time zone
      4. Age
      5. Languages you can communicate (1.native; 2... - other)
      6. How many hours a day you can devote to this game.
      7. Your research and acting Preferences (place in the order of priorities of the possible: Ground Forces, Navy, Aviation).
      8. Your preferred strategy (doctrine), own style, another important information you think is important
      9. Skype nickname
      10. * Your best score in the game?
      11. * Would you like to participate in team or individual battles of the alliance?
      12. * Tell us a little about yourself:

* Items with an asterisk are not required.
      "Добрым словом и пистолетом можно всегда добиться куда большего, чем просто добрым словом!" (с) Аль Капоне

LeonardoAngelo
      Game Operator/Russian Team
      Call of War-Bytro Labs
    • Hi, i'd like to enlist:
      1-nickname: The public enemy
      2-real name: Joan pau martínez
      3-country, city and time zone: lleida/catalunya/españa UTC+00:00
      4-hours in the game; in this moment i can play all the day because i play in my mobil in work. But normaly i can play all the afternoon and night.
      5-I have 18 years old
      6-i don't know this, but i would like the navy as the real life 8D
      7-mi prefered doctrine? JOJOJOJO spam artilleries and railguns xD
      8-gyazo.com/af27cf44d2862a73f51f01b48b86575e
      9.in call of war i don't remember because i was one of the firsts players when it was published and i lost my old acount lvl 20 more or less.
      10.ajajjaja, It is a logical question, i like the alliance for 2 things, the comunity in the same alliance and the alliance games :D
      11: So my name is joan, i live in a little city in spain, realy i don't live in a city, i live in a farm with my grandfather. I like very much the strategy games, my favorite strategy game is supremacy1914, Two years in a game bringing love. I study truck mechanical and i work in practice in iveco. So i can say that i work in a scrapping xD. I can't talk more of my person. Oh yes, y have an xbox one, mi nickname is: wearied hawk1155. So play with me ;(
      Nunca fué un adiós, solo un hasta luego.
      It wasn't a goodbye, only a see you later.

The post was edited 2 times, last by the public enemy ().

• I'd like to join y'all.

1. Name in the game (Nickname): upaggie
      2. Real Name: Phillip M.
      3. Country, City and Time zone: USA, Texas, Houston, Central Time Zone
      4. Age: 29
      5. Languages you can communicate (1.native; 2... - other): 1. English
      6. How many hours a day you can devote to this game.: Currently about 4+ depending on the day
      7. Your research and acting Preferences (place in the order of priorities of the possible: Ground Forces, Navy, Aviation).: Depends on the map and country I am playing but generally it would go Ground Forces, Aviation, Navy.
      8. Your preferred strategy (doctrine), own style, another important information you think is important: Build a large Air Force with Tac Bombers to destroy the enemy before my ground forces ever arrive. I generally focus on Medium Tanks and Motorized infantry for their speed. The idea is to hit hard and fast. Rockets play a vital role in that as well.
      9. Skype nickname: I do not have one, but can get it if needed.
      10. * Your best score in the game?: I am currently playing my first 100 player game (fighting against the RA :D ). But the 22 player games I have always came in 1st or 2nd.
      11. * Would you like to participate in team or individual battles of the alliance?: Not familiar with what these are.
      12. * Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing a similar game, Hearts of Iron, since it came out. I have always enjoyed strategy games particularly ones that are against a non computer player. I was in the U.S. military for a few years and I hold a Master's in real estate from Texas A&M University. I have also traveled the world a bit including spending 2 months living in a former Soviet Republic in Central Asia.
    • 1. Name in the game (Nickname)
      Thomas Van Cappellen
      2. Real Name
      Thomas Van Cappellen
      3. Country, City and Time zone
      Belgium Meise +01:00
      4. Age
      I am 17
      5. Languages you can communicate (1.native; 2... - other)
      English Dutch Frensh
      6. How many hours a day you can devote to this game.
      7. Your research and acting Preferences (place in the order of priorities of the possible: Ground Forces, Navy, Aviation).
      8. Your preferred strategy (doctrine), own style, another important information you think is important
      I have my own style first I send some spies and if I know important things than do I attack!
      9. Skype nickname
      10. * Your best score in the game?
      I am always by the first players
      11. * Would you like to participate in team or individual battles of the alliance
      the two I like to play in a team but also alone its a difficult question
      But I prefer to fight in a team
      12. * Tell us a little about yourself:
      I play football and have a ps4
      Now do I hope that I can Join
      "Добрым словом и пистолетом можно всегда добиться куда большего, чем просто добрым словом!" (с) Аль Капоне

LeonardoAngelo
      Game Operator/Russian Team
      Call of War-Bytro Labs
    • <p><strong>1. Name in the game (Nickname)</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong> FunStormCZ</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>2. Real Name</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>Frantisek K.</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>3. Country, City and Time zone</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>Czech Republic, Prague, UTC + 1</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>4. Age</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>28</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>5. Languages you can communicate (1.native; 2... - other)</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>Czech, English, little bit of Russian</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>6. How many hours a day you can devote to this game.</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>5h</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>7. Your research and acting Preferences (place in the order of priorities of the possible: Ground Forces, Navy, Aviation).</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>Depends on mapbut the most I like Ground Forces</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>8. Your preferred strategy (doctrine), own style, another important information you think is important</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>I have my own style... but that is my know how</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>9. Skype nickname</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>I don´t use skype</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>10. * Your best score in the game?</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>actually a play 3 games and I am 1st or 2nd at this games</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>11. * Would you like to participate in team or individual battles of the alliance?</strong></p><p><strong><br></strong></p><p><strong>I prefered team</strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong><br></strong><strong>12. * Tell us a little about yourself:</strong></p><p><br></p><p>I love strategic games</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>So what else to dofor join your ally?</p>
    • 1.(Nickname)Kiryl Shyroki
      2.(real name)Kiryl
      3.(Country, City and Time zone)United States,New York,Eastern Time Zone
      4.(Age)13
      5.(Languages you can communicate)1.Russian 2.Engilsh
      6.(How many hours a day you can devote to this game)2 hours workdays, weekends 0-2 hours
      7. (Your research and acting Preferences (place in the order of priorities of the possible: Ground Forces, Navy, Aviation) Ground forces,Aviation,Navy
      8.([b]Skype nickname)persy_jack_frost[/b]
      9.([b] * Your best score in the game) am new played 5games, 3 games i was traded,2 games still playing[/b]
      10.([b]* Would you like to participate in team or individual battles of the alliance?) IN TEAM[/b]
      11.([b] * Tell us a little about yourself:) born in Belarus live in it for 3 years then came to USA, now i am 13 have 1 brother 1 sister i am the oldest in my family