Roleplaying Alliance: The Shadow Command (SHCOM) (LOOKING FOR RECRUITS)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Roleplaying Alliance: The Shadow Command (SHCOM) (LOOKING FOR RECRUITS)

The Shadow Command in an alliance for highly active advanced players with an interest for roleplaying. We mainly focus on 100 players games, but accept challenges from similarly minded rival alliances. There will also be friendly internal games for constant practice and camaraderie.

Players who join this alliance need not to be interested in recreating historical events, but more into acting like a realistic, credible political and military entity, through press statements, detailed military & intelligence reports, etc etc... This alliance is for players looking for immersion, so please do not ask to join if this kind of stuff doesn't interest you.

You will need to play one internal practice game with other alliance members, in order to show that you display the following characteristics as a player:
      - Respect & communication
      - Communication: redacted press releases, intelligence and military reports, use of secret codes, etc
      - Strategic & managerial skill
      - Commitment
      - Logs in at least one or twice a day
      - Gets into its role

There is no limit to the number of active players in the Shadow Command, but we act like a general staff, so there is a hierarchy to be respected. Grades in the alliance are not determined by your level, but earned through merit and seniority.
      "My flanks are something for the enemy to worry about, not me. Before he finds out where my flanks are, I'll be cutting the bastard's throat."
      - George S. Patton

The post was edited 1 time, last by moonswimmer ().