Lost 36 interceptors because of spies destroying airbase?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lost 36 interceptors because of spies destroying airbase?

Had 3 groups of interceptors flying from one base. 1 - 6 stack and a 5 stack flying and patrolling a distant province covering a stack of ground units. i had a 25 stack of interceptors and multiple stacks of tac bombers patrolling over where the airbase is. also at the airbase is a large stack of rockets. i can see that the airbase that was supporting the interceptors was damaged beyond the capability of flying planes from it by someone using spies against me. i would have thought at this point that the planes would then fly back to the base and then turn into non moving truck units until i ordered them to do something. well that did not happen. all 3 different stacks were destroyed completely, 36 units in all. i thought perhaps a rocket attack. can't see that happening since no mention of rocket attack in newspaper and my rockets are still there in the province, and btw the rockets still show the ability to launch and they are not truck units even though the airbase is destroyed. Is this a bug or is this the way the game is meant to be programmed/played?
      Sincerely,
      Missing my large air force, JR ?(
    • JRaiders wrote:

Had 3 groups of interceptors flying from one base. 1 - 6 stack and a 5 stack flying and patrolling a distant province covering a stack of ground units. i had a 25 stack of interceptors and multiple stacks of tac bombers patrolling over where the airbase is. also at the airbase is a large stack of rockets. i can see that the airbase that was supporting the interceptors was damaged beyond the capability of flying planes from it by someone using spies against me. i would have thought at this point that the planes would then fly back to the base and then turn into non moving truck units until i ordered them to do something. well that did not happen. all 3 different stacks were destroyed completely, 36 units in all. i thought perhaps a rocket attack. can't see that happening since no mention of rocket attack in newspaper and my rockets are still there in the province, and btw the rockets still show the ability to launch and they are not truck units even though the airbase is destroyed. Is this a bug or is this the way the game is meant to be programmed/played?
      Sincerely,
      Missing my large air force, JR ?(
      That is a big problem. I have not seen this before.
      It's been a while
    • This does indeed sound like an issue, hopefully more information on the topic can be found out, and if it is a bug, perhaps a fix for it will come out.
      Le Dawdlepuss, the slowest one of all

"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing power, war is inevitable" -Albert Einstein

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill