This game is awful [nuclear bomber query]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This game is awful [nuclear bomber query]

I bomb with nuclear bomber province when stationate 1 anti tank lvl 1 and this anti tank shot down my nuclear bobmer . what is wrong with this game i dont know . And i bomb wit my 15 tactical bobmer 3 brigades woth 5 planes 1 aa gun and this aa gun shot down 3 planes but i dont destroy this aa gun first time and i need to send my rest bobmers 12 second time to destroy this aa gun . My bobmers are last level have a star . Sory for bad english and i must ask can this enemy have a some hack to he army get stronger then normal .
    • That does not sound right at all, the damage dealt by planes is usually registered before defense forces, so the bomb should have detonated first anyway
      "A knight cannot save the world. They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield."

"Honor? Glory? There's no point in speaking to a killer who indulges in such nonsense."

"It's a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated"
    • Nuclear bombers can be shot down if the target has enough AA defence, which is extremely frustrating (It's happened to me too, so I know the pain). I would suggest you use rocketry or artillery in this situation. Think of it as the compromise you get:
      -Nuclear Bombers, can be shot down en route to target but can relocate very quickly
      -Nuclear Missile, cannot be shot down, but at the same time relocating takes a while.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • car_dusan_silni wrote:

I bomb with nuclear bomber province when stationate 1 anti tank lvl 1 and this anti tank shot down my nuclear bobmer . what is wrong with this game i dont know .
      Are you sure the single anti-tank unit survived the attack? Because in a succes full attack the nucleair bomber will be destroyed as well.

car_dusan_silni wrote:

And i bomb wit my 15 tactical bobmer 3 brigades woth 5 planes 1 aa gun and this aa gun shot down 3 planes but i dont destroy this aa gun first time and i need to send my rest bobmers 12 second time to destroy this aa gun . My bobmers are last level have a star . Sory for bad english and i must ask can this enemy have a some hack to he army get stronger then normal .
      So, sounds like some bad luck, since the AA survived the first, second and third strike. As you probably know there is some random factor in this game that influences the amount of damage dealth in each attack round. It can be a real ****.
      You lost some planes. Do you know if they had full health, or that their health was damaged. In the last situation it is very well possible that you lost some planes because one had only very little health left.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Azkazan ().