Gold features - info update and improvements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold features - info update and improvements

Please update description on HC and gold features

12. Gold and Premium Accounts

the HC description is that of supremacy, not that of CoW.

For example there are no premium accounts nor is there general mobbilization.

I also like to add a suggestion that HC members should have a add-free version of CoW, as theyre already paying for it Itll make the hardcore players very happy.
      Another suggestion is to add a description about HC and its benefits on the purchase page. So our noobies will get HC and/or spend gold. I spoke with many of kin on chat and most people dont buy HC because they have no idea what it does and the forum page is hard to find. Only people who actually played for a while do and even then some dont know. I guess you guys would make allot more sales if it would be described on the page where we buy gold/membership.

For me personally I would get a subscription just to get rid of those anoying adds that pop up every time i zoom out and if not zooming out they apear every 2 minutes anyways.
      Sometimes with a blank/white add that doesnt load nor has a click away/close button thingy.

Hope this helps you guys and bitrow out a bit. Some of this info actually can help CoW get more money.

-Cheers.

Ish
      Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.
    • nemuritor98_ wrote:

Any micro-payment makes you a supporter what means free-ads account.

All the manual has to be made better, just be patient.
      okay well didnt know it would make it add free as on supremacy i made payments in the past and still ahd adds. but its good to know that. Still there should be a description on what you are actually purchasing on the purchase site itselfs.
      Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.