Looking for an Alliance Challenge/Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for an Alliance Challenge/Game

I'm the leader of WMDs(Weapons of Mass Destruction. We are looking for our first challenge and opponent. We have 6 team members at this point - always looking for more veteran players if you happen to read this and are not on a Team.

Being new at this role of leader, I'm not really sure how to go about this/set up a challenge. If you would like to face us then please message me. We have 2 requests - no gold spending and the allowance of a 24 hour cease-fire to allow all team members on both sides to join the game and get situated.

We look forward to your challenge. Cheers.
    • Hello, Im leader of La Resistance and am interested in a challenge against his Alliance.

Characteristics of the challenge:

-Map Bliztkrieg 1939.
      -Random selection.
      -There will be no use of gold.
      -There will be no period of peace.
      -The fighting will begin when all the members are inside.

A greeting.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.