Weather petterns, and nuclear fallout.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Weather petterns, and nuclear fallout.

Nuclear fall out a factor? 22

The result is only visible to the participants.

Just as an idea i thought of, what is one of the things we all know to fear regarding nukes, and nuclear power plants. Nuclear fallout. with the way this game seems to be played we just have to worry about the location of the initial bombing. but what if the game were to make wind-age and weather patterns that could not only air crafts, sea and missiles, but even if nuclear plants in the game were to be destroyed, or damaged, and have potential for nuclear fall out. take Chernobyl for example. a explosion caused an entire city to be evacuated, and become restricted access. now what if we put that into the game so that instead of years of waiting for radiation, its a matter of a few days. it would make players with nukes think about when to effectively use them.
    • Being that it seems you can use nukes in this game without much penalty, I'd say that there has to be something that occurs from a nuclear detonation. Being that if multiple nuclear bombs are launched, it could very well cause hell over the surrounding countries and area.
      Le Dawdlepuss, the slowest one of all

"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing power, war is inevitable" -Albert Einstein

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill

• Quasi does not agree. You can visit Chernobyl if you like, Top Gear did. Also, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fine after a few weeks, with little danger up until then. This doesn't make much sense. In fact, about ~200 people live in Chernobyl(called wastelanders or something... quack) and one little girl traveled to and from from their everyday for school(she lived there).
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• That's because the radiation in Chernobyl has died down quite a bit since the accident, but it is still considered non-habitable, and radiation levels will be way down in about... 50 years, I believe? Anyway, people will live there, but the radiation is still high enough to cause an affect to their bodies.
      Le Dawdlepuss, the slowest one of all

"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing power, war is inevitable" -Albert Einstein

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill

• I'd like weather, not going to lie. Invading Russia would be amazing: it would be a whole new strategic consideration. And then weather at sea, weather for naval landings...urgh, the mere Idea makes me nervous but really hyped.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01