Atomic Bomb

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Atomic Bomb

In Munich I have a nuclear reactor. I have nuclear power level 3 researched. I have Atomic Bomb level 1 researched, and two is rsearching. But I cannot porduce an Atom Bomb. It doesn't even appear in the "Secrets" tab to produce. Why is this?
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Hi Pablo (Hola Pablo^^)

First things first, what do you want to do with an atomic bomb?! I dont hope you want to bomb someone <.<
      Well, to bomb someone with that nuke, you need more then just the bomb^^ Like CoW focusses on beeing real, you cant move an Atomic Bomb, you cant "throw" it eather :P xD
      You need an aircraft! 8o
      But not any simple Bomber, you need that special Atomic Bomber 8o (Atmoic Bomber includes the Nuke bomb)
      And where do you get the Atomic Bomber? You need to research it! 8o

xD xD

Btw, to research the atomic bomber, you must first research strategic bomber lvl 4 :P :P :P
      #Cake FTW
    • Hi Mc_Johnsen (Hola Mc_Johnsen!)

So you can't use the bomb by itself... You need the nuclear bomber... Ok, I understood that, but once researched the nuclear bomber, you build it and that has the bomb already, so you don't need to build a bomb?
      If so, then what use is the bomb if you can't nuke sby only with the bomb?
      The past is a foreign country.
    • The delivery system for the nuclear strikes are the nuclear bomber and missile. The warheads are assumed to have been researched with the delivery system, without which you're not really able to do anything with it. The bomb research itself is representative of the nuclear testing done to ensure that the weapon is reliable and useable (as they did, and really, no one wants theirs to go off accidentally)
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War