Problems with the marketplace

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems with the marketplace

I just tried to purchase goods at the in-game marketplace. I was charged cash but received nothing in return.

On a related note, the exchange rate on rare materials was 0.0 gold; but, when I clicked it, I was charged 2,500 gold. (Although at least I did receive 5,000 rare materials on that occasion. On the other hand, I wouldn't have bought it if I knew the charge.)

Has anyone else had these problems?
    • I haven't experienced this problem before, but this doesn't sound right. Hopefully it'll be looked into more, wouldn't want the market to be broken when you have to rely on it.
      Le Dawdlepuss, the slowest one of all

"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing power, war is inevitable" -Albert Einstein

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill

• "QUOTE On a related note, the exchange rate on rare materials was 0.0 gold; but, when I clicked it, I was charged 2,500 gold. (Although at least I did receive 5,000 rare materials on that occasion. On the other hand, I wouldn't have bought it if I knew the charge. )"QUOTE

I also saw 0.0 for cost? I did not buy it, I thought it might have been a bug.
    • Just experienced this too! After two failed attempts here are the screen shots showing it happening on a third attempt.

Came back and the purchases appeared...Looks like there was market lag. Here are the screen shots anyway in case it would ever become an issue. They show the process before buy, during buy and after buy as well as the final result after five minutes.

I can see where it would appear the market isn't working when this happens.

Note: The total for goods purchased is lower since I had purchased an infrastructure upgrade before taking th escreen shot. It does show the transactions however and these were missing earlier.

Images
      • CallofWar Before Buy (Cropped).jpg

129.24 kB, 1,073×604, viewed 61 times
      • CallofWar Before Buy (Cropped).jpg

129.24 kB, 1,073×604, viewed 76 times
      • CallofWar During Buy (Cropped).jpg

180.06 kB, 1,073×608, viewed 51 times
      • CallofWar After Buy (Cropped).jpg

177.99 kB, 1,070×600, viewed 71 times
      • CallofWar Succesful Purchase After Lag.jpg

170.74 kB, 1,072×608, viewed 53 times
    • Hello ,

Thank you for your report.

This is a known issue and is currently being worked on by the developers. (market takeing cash and not given goods)

In realtion to your second issue:
      "the exchange rate on rare materials was 0.0 gold; but, when I clicked it, I was charged 2,500 gold". This could have been a graphical issue and a reload may fix this.

However, if you are still having this issue the best way for us to help you is if you submit a lovely ticket to the support team. To do this in your map just go to the settings cog in the bottom right corner and select the report a bug icon and fill out report ( ascreenshot of the offer on market would be useful).

Then a CoW GO will investigate this issue for you or go to the main CoW account and scroll down to buttom press "Support" and fill out report (add game number).
      Chánfucius
      Community Support