Productions from conquered cities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Productions from conquered cities

Earlier today, in one of my games, I've conquered a port city. It has an Industrial Complex(Level 1) and a Naval Base of Level 3, both damaged, but that's maybe not relevant to the problem.
      When I conquered it, I saw that my enemy's city was producing a Cruiser, something I haven't researched yet.
      My question is: If I repair both buildings, will the production of the respective Cruiser continue, or do I have to research it first? That's an interesting question if you ask me. Just saying, but I'm inclined towards the second variant.
    • I've had conquered provinces of enemies producing anti-tank, militia and other good stuff that I hadn't researched continue on with their production after capture. One side note, in these situations I never had to repair any buildings. I don't know if the production would have continued if I had to repair some building first.

To produce a cruiser a level 2 naval base and level 1 industrial complex should be sufficiënt, so you only need to repair the industrial complex to level 1.
    • No... as far as I know, you need to repair the buildings first, then the production will continue. The text tells us that claear: "Production stalled due to destroying building X", and, for me, after I conquered the respective city, the production never continued until I repaired the building, but I never saw something that I didn't research yet to be repaired in a city I captured until now, so that's why I asked this question.