Clash of Alliances

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I do it again now and today but not for alliances only for normal players

I start normal World Map for 50 players, but not for teams - you have to chose the same positions like we have in the list at post #2!

You need to form your ally alone, and it will not be displayed at the new!

If a team not enter the game I will replace it with a other!
      If a player chose a wrong place he will be kicked out!! (Maybe he find a GO, for fixing his problem with out me!)

I start the map in 10 hours! -> 16h UTC

I post the ID and pass at the conversation!
      Please inform all you team members about the restart!

Good luck to us!

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!
    • We need a new team for Central America

Five players can choose their starting nations from this list!

Nations:
      Colombia
      Venezuela
      Caribbean
      South Mexico
      North Mexico
      Texas
      South USA

Note: some of this nations are not found at Central America, they be a part of South America or North America

Feel free to contact me if you want to play with us. As a single player or as team!

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!
    • I want to congratulate all the players and alliances on a fair and honest fight. We are the best this time, but I'm glad that in spite of all the difficulties in the organization of the game, the game is successfully completed.

For me, the best fight was with the Chinese led by Manchuko. They tried to involve us in a trench war, but we managed to break them with a lot of aggressiveness. Also, we get them in all air battles and it has turned the war in our favor. But it was not been an easy job. They were well organized and with a stronger army than us I think with lot of armor and airplaines. When we beat them, we believed that would be much easier in later stage of the game because we establish control on land, resource production etc which improves us to have more unit productions than the other enemies. In the end, we have the same military power as the other 2 alliances together and capacity for more. The winner was certain.

I hope that it will be more of these challenges with lot of high-quality team fights. And hope that organizers would have a easier job in the next game. I also hope that the next game will be better than this. Greetings to all and see you on the battlefield. :)

Cheers!