Resource Production Calculation.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Resource Production Calculation.

I am wondering on a basic point of resource production. See my image below.

The question is:

Is the 2,342 barrels a day production the actual production I get or is it 2342 Barrels a day minus 75%? That is to say the 75% is already subtracted on the Income details pop up.

It is not clear from the display.

Also, can we get production per hour to match the production/consumption tab at the top.
      Images
      • Untitled-1.jpg

86.68 kB, 643×481, viewed 229 times
    • Based on my observations in the three games I have running, the number displayed is the downward adjusted figure. I have looked at production values for the core nation and then observed mine and mine are reduced. It is only after building the infrastructure and industrial complex that I get decent values for conquered territory.
      "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
      GEN William Tecumseh Sherman
    • What about the consumption i just noticed that in the picture it shows that the resources produced are -75% but do you still pay the consumption as if it was not? Shouldn't the consumption be -75% too or is this a way to hurt growing Empires.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Emperor Lelouch wrote:

What about the consumption i just noticed that in the picture it shows that the resources produced are -75% but do you still pay the consumption as if it was not? Shouldn't the consumption be -75% too or is this a way to hurt growing Empires.
      As I can see you will pay the normal cost for consumption...
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • if you manage to conquer grain province and over-build said province, normal consumption will never be an issue, i don't know but if you conquer a grain and goods province, you can support 10-15 more province bare.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day
    • Consumption isn't that big of a deal, most provinces are very easily supported.
      But the values check out as the displayed value being after the 75% deduction, and the consumption values remain unchanged regardless of Core/Non-Core status
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Kalantigos wrote:

Consumption isn't that big of a deal, most provinces are very easily supported.
      But the values check out as the displayed value being after the 75% deduction, and the consumption values remain unchanged regardless of Core/Non-Core status
      Consumption is a big deal late game. When players have stacks of 50 tanks and 50 inf. Consumption does matter cause all those conquered lands will consume the same amount of Resource as a core province so you are effectively losing more resources than you gain in other lands if the Consumption was also -75% then its manageable. Most mid-late games i have issues with Gas and Grain in any Country. Even though i have all my Grain and Gas Provinces lvl 3 infrastructure. This is because all my conquered lands are sucking me dry in those 2 Resources can produce.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Emperor Lelouch wrote:

Kalantigos wrote:

Consumption isn't that big of a deal, most provinces are very easily supported.
      Consumption is a big deal late game. When players have stacks of 50 tanks and 50 inf. Consumption does matter cause all those conquered lands will consume the same amount of Resource as a core province so you are effectively losing more resources than you gain in other lands if the Consumption was also -75% then its manageable. Most mid-late games i have issues with Gas and Grain in any Country. Even though i have all my Grain and Gas Provinces lvl 3 infrastructure. This is because all my conquered lands are sucking me dry in those 2 Resources can produce.
      I was referring to province consumption, not unit consumption. Industrial complexes are quite cheap to build after the first level, and provide a very nice boost to the resource outputs, and are cheaper than the infrastructure upgrade per level.

The thread's gone slightly off topic, if you'd like to make your case, anyone can post suggestions in that section of the forum.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War