Luxembourg

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• After looking at the map waiting for some barracks to complete i noticed that every nation but Luxembourg has a city in its nations possession. I understand why it doesn't cause its so easy to take over and most people attack it day 1. Which is the real reason i made this thread. If Luxembourg is so easy to take over and worthless why attack it. I never thought of it but as Germany or France why attack it? I've noticed that lately AI nations will build buildings in random places for no reason. So is it so terrible that if you leave Luxembourg alone and protected at some point it may upgrade itself slowly? In one of my games as Turkey i invaded Greece but only toke its 2 cities. So maybe over time it will build more Factories in other provinces. Which then i can take over.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Luxembourg doesn't produce any resources and hardly has any income or manpower. So ultimately taking it is useless.

• Butter Ball Bill wrote:

Yes, I suppose so. I guess people just conquer it so no one else can.
      if i had to say it would be a Power issue. People just can't help themselves from attacking it. Since its defenseless.

• CzarHellios wrote:

Luxembourg has two Victory Points.
      It can open up some general strategic positions.

Etc.
      That would make since but i still think that leaving alone will allow it to be more profitable later on.