hacking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Right now a player from my server is using hack to beat my troops. his bombers are not refueling, his planes are just patroling over my province and does damaging my troops. my anti-air regiment is not atacking him but it takes damage, also as my fighers!!! also he atacked my submarines even they where not in the fight!! and his area range look a bit too far!! also look at dmg, after 6 dest(lvl2)atack 2sub. i wanted to buy gold but because i've see he moves his troops like he saw mine, i tought he got gold. now after this i would be insane to ever pay for being humiliated like this!!
    Images
    • hacking5.png

113.55 kB, 626×153, viewed 189 times
    • hacking6.png

183.07 kB, 597×231, viewed 237 times
    • hacking7.png

203.27 kB, 435×304, viewed 195 times
    • hacking8.png

195.67 kB, 485×296, viewed 236 times
    • hacking9.png

189.14 kB, 440×321, viewed 192 times
    • hacking11.png

397.08 kB, 722×425, viewed 241 times

The post was edited 7 times, last by ic3berg ().

• COME ON !!!! i loose the game after 24 days like this and you "don't see" any hack ?! it was happened faster, i did what i could, tell me how naval fight gives NO dmg ,my subs just dissapeared after minutes, and he still didn't recieve nothing ????!! how can i show you that he was not REFUELLING! that's how you treat this kind of problems and players?
  • ic3berg wrote:

COME ON !!!! i loose the game after 24 days like this and you "don't see" any hack ?! it was happened faster, i did what i could, tell me how naval fight gives NO dmg ,my subs just dissapeared after minutes, and he still didn't recieve nothing ????!! how can i show you that he was not REFUELLING! that's how you treat this kind of problems and players?
    Planes in patrol doesn't have to refuel.

You are attacking 6 destroyers with 2 submarines, you should know submarines are easy targets for destroyers.
    Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
  • you should give more thatn 1 mb to pictures, i could give you the hole picture. he is using speed hack when he needs, and stop it when he want. easy like that, i know what i've seen..i'm not blind and i do know how to play. it was enouf for me that this game can be hacked...like many other in fact, but u're attitude to the problem will never solve this. and i've still dont undestand how those navies didn't recive any dmg while allready fighting...and don't tell me that's a bug!
  • i was speaking in chat, but playes advised me that i should make a post in this forum because i can get banned. i'm trying to solve this but it seems that i'm guilty of being honest. if you don't belive me it is no problem, but i'm sure to what i've saw. and other players from chat also said that the experienced hacking on this game. i'm not sure what do you want me to say. one thing is sure, if this kind of players that are hacking other and remain in the game...and those like me who played this day and night and being humilliated like this ..well thank's but i'll pass
  • you sayd thy atack at every 15 min, i've put you the clock there as faster as i could, from min 10 to min 16 1 anti-air dissapeared. how can i put a good screen shot faster with 1 mb space ???? just tell me that you want to cover this and its ok
  • ic3berg wrote:

you sayd thy atack at every 15 min, i've put you the clock there as faster as i could, from min 10 to min 16 1 anti-air dissapeared. how can i put a good screen shot faster with 1 mb space ???? just tell me that you want to cover this and its ok
    Your first post was 30 minutes after i told you that info, after 15 minutes you came with new photos and just after i told you that patrols attack every 15 minutes, another image came up, so...
    Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
  • Call of War cannot be hacked, what your opponent is doing is patrolling and that small red circle is the attack area. Every 15 minutes those planes will attack something in their range. Your anti-air may not be doing anything because it simply is not attacking the planes. Planes that don't go back to the airfield from patrolling eventually start to take damage.
    Le Dawdlepuss, the slowest one of all

"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing power, war is inevitable" -Albert Einstein

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill