Points in the water

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Points in the water

So I'm in the middle of an invasion crossing the great oceans, Im trying to storm various locations including some bottle neck areas. On the map you can see points for the paths that ships take, my enemy can essentially set subs and other ships on those points knowing I have to cross those points. Is there any way to hide those points? How about also making more points crossing the ocean???
    • The points are set for pathfinding, it'd be like with cities and provinces, where each point would be the province centre location that one needs to attack, but instead it is an ocean. The points are set for guidance across the water and choosing your path as well as for strategy. You'll just have to outmaneuver whatever they may have in wait, try not heading straight on, but take a different path. It'll take longer, but the chance if your units being surprised, attacked and destroyed is lessened.
      Le Dawdlepuss, the slowest one of all

"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing power, war is inevitable" -Albert Einstein

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill

• Moved to Questions and Answers.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.