How Can I growing the city victory points?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How Can I growing the city victory points?

My question is my subject...

How Can I growing the city victory points?

one of my city has level 3 infrastructure, Level 3 Industrial level 2 barracks and the city sill on Victory point 0...
    • VP serve as points, once someone obtain enough points he wins the game. VP CANNOT be nurtured and can only be obtain by conquering enemy provinces, cities but most importantly their capital since it gives more VP.

Also VP does not tell the value of a city or province it serve as points not its value. Points to win the game.

You cannot generate it since you know that will be againts what the game is...a strategy war game.

i have seen some players build a lot of stuff in there cities and even if it's counter productive (who would spend that much on a province with 0 income I mean come on man, are you really rich or desperate?)

Short answer you can't grow victory points you earn them to win the game, if you played Supremacy 1914 you know what I'm talking about, it works just like that, but if not your enlightened.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day