UK leaving E.U.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UK leaving E.U.

SO, I am creating this thread to get people's opinion on the UK wanting to leave the E.U. In my personal opinio I think that it is a bad decision, as after that, Scotland would like to leave the UK. From there UK takes it's oil. UK is going to run out of money sooner or later. Plus in 50 years every continent is going to fight over oil (war is inevitable). If Europe decides to break up into just individual countries, we might get defeated and so we would not be able to face the powerful countries such as: USA, China, Russia.
      :00008356:

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't"
      -George S. Patton

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"
      - Albert Einstein

The post was edited 1 time, last by FilipALFA ().

• FilipALFA wrote:

Plus in 50 years every continent is going to fight over oil
      Renewable sources are becoming better, cheaper and used more everyday.

FilipALFA wrote:

we might get defeated and so we would not be able to face the powerful countries such as: USA
      The USA is an ally of Western Europe in general.

As for the UK leaving the EU, I don't think they should.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Well, both the UK and France have nukes, I believe Germany could have some too if they wanted to. So invasion would be rife with danger and the UK, and possibly France too, have subs with nuclear missiles.

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• nemuritor98_ wrote:

Because if we dont start breaking the organizations which goes vs humans, we won't do nothing to improve our lifes but to go to wars once more.
      The EU stops wars. It started with an open border, mainland Europe coal and steel market. When was the last war on continental Europe for resources/conquest?

• Quasi-duck wrote:

nemuritor98_ wrote:

Because if we dont start breaking the organizations which goes vs humans, we won't do nothing to improve our lifes but to go to wars once more.
      The EU stops wars. It started with an open border, mainland Europe coal and steel market. When was the last war on continental Europe for resources/conquest?
      EU stops wars? Sure, as well as ONU does and as well as EUA does. If we, in 2016, keep thinking just about our countries and not about all the countries in the world means 2 things: globalization it's a lie and we didn't learn nothing from WW2.
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • nemuritor98_ wrote:

If we, in 2016, keep thinking just about our countries and not about all the countries in the world means 2 things: globalization it's a lie and we didn't learn nothing from WW2.
      Where did this come from? The EU has open borders for good trade and countries dole out millions to help others(just look at Greece and ROI).

• We must keep Europe strong in case there is a crisis. I do not approve of UK getting out of E.U. Like Quasi said. The E.U prevents wars happening in Europe.
      :00008356:

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't"
      -George S. Patton

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"
      - Albert Einstein

• I think UK should leave the EU since EU laws have higher status the UK laws. Meaning the EU can impose any law they like no matter how the UK feels or its public. Also the process of law making can be seen as undemocratic since it doesn't take into account how all the nations feel. Just the few that dominate it

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ellio_98 ().

• Ellio_98 wrote:

I think UK should leave the EU since EU laws have higher status the UK laws. Meaning the EU can impose any law they like no matter how the UK feels or its public. Also the process of law making can be seen as undemocratic since it doesn't take into account how all the nations feel. Just the few tht
      But how many laws does the UK public not agree with that came from the EU?

• Quasi-duck wrote:

nemuritor98_ wrote:

If we, in 2016, keep thinking just about our countries and not about all the countries in the world means 2 things: globalization it's a lie and we didn't learn nothing from WW2.
      Where did this come from? The EU has open borders for good trade and countries dole out millions to help others(just look at Greece and ROI).
      Open borders to the money income but not for people whos running from wars EU didn't help and now with policies such as closing the borders in Greece and keep the refugees in Turkey. Since I was little I remember that people was talking that EU will bring profits for the europeans economies, they will create a democratic europe, fair, which respects the human rights. An Europe that people would love to come and live here, in the beautiful EU.
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • FilipALFA wrote:

SO, I am creating this threat
      Threat detected! =O

Quasi-duck wrote:

They have opened them, now they are getting swarms. More than others have taken in. How many have America, Russia or anyone else taken in?
      If we are talking about the refugees swarming in... It has caused more violence/crime for those who have taken them in thus far(Germany). Why is it up to the EU to take them in? Why is it that neighboring countries do not take them in?
    • Sir McSquiggles wrote:

If we are talking about the refugees swarming in... It has caused more violence/crime for those who have taken them in thus far(Germany). Why is it up to the EU to take them in? Why is it that neighboring countries do not take them in?
      Too true.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Sir McSquiggles wrote:

Too true.
      Most refuges right now are coming from the middle east. From countries like Syria who are leaving to escape conflict and ISIS. The reason neighboring countries dont take them in is simple. You have Israel to the south who already face everyday problems with terrorists, and religious turmoil. The east Iraq whose been invaded by ISIS. Or the North which is Turkey a country who have strict regulations as far as religion and immigration. The only simple way to escape this is to Europe where u wont get executed for being sunni or shia. And have a better job opportunity.

As far as UK leaving the EU. Good for them. The European Union is full of corruption and uneasiness with member nations. As far as being invaded by foreign nations dont even talk about it seriously. UK even without EU is a founding member of NATO. A alliance chain that makes up most of Europe and is lead by the USA. China has no chance of invading UK either... They are in ASIA!! They would never launch a invasion of UK ever!!! Russia would never invade UK either because doing so would trigger NATO and form a coalition against them. If Russia was ever to attack UK they wouldnt target UK first if anything they would be last. They would first invade Eastern Europe and sweep across Europe to France then invade which is impossible when u have to invade pretty much all of Europe.

You have to realize the EU is not a "military alliance" like NATO. Yes if a EU member gets invaded then the rest of the EU members will help them but the main focus of the EU was to form a single economy. Ever heard of the EURO? A currency that allows you to be able to buy stuff in any EU member nation.. The British have thier own currency they use Crowns. And whatever the others are called.

Fyi Germany isnt the only nation to take in Refugees France, Italy, Greece and more get Refugees. France has a huge muslim population.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• FilipALFA wrote:

SO, I am creating this thread to get people's opinion on the UK wanting to leave the E.U. In my personal opinio I think that it is a bad decision, as after that, Scotland would like to leave the UK. From there UK takes it's oil. UK is going to run out of money sooner or later. Plus in 50 years every continent is going to fight over oil (war is inevitable). If Europe decides to break up into just individual countries, we might get defeated and so we would not be able to face the powerful countries such as: USA, China, Russia.
      Terrible idea... the order of operations just after it shall be:
      1. Scotland gets independence: UK is weaker than ever before
      2. EU destabilises
      3. EU is hardly an economic power anymore
      4. Europe is destabilised as a whole
      5. Europe relies on US for protection, military and economic
      6. Russia/China makes a move against Europe either militarily (invasion of Belarus, maybe) or economic (China sanctioning EU)
      7. US gets involved
      8. WW3

There you have it...
      It's been a while