A Failed Strategy Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My opinions are along the lines of DxC. I don't care about the unit types, and like that they are fair and consistent between countries. It is not realistic when you think about the production values out of Africa vs USA anyway. I really even enjoy TripleA (Axis and alies based mechanics, but user developed maps and units). When someone adds a textured map to the background, they get kudos. It geneally has basic units and no animation, but they don't charge you for anything and there is no ability to buy success. Nor is there an advantage to monitoring things 24-7. It is turn based. If it were as easy as "words with friends" to magage multiple games, I would play it again despite the poor unit graphics and differentiation.

This game is great, except for the need baby your attacks and timing of everything as the game enters the heavy PVP stages.
    • FinnDaddy wrote:

My opinions are along the lines of DxC. I don't care about the unit types, and like that they are fair and consistent between countries. It is not realistic when you think about the production values out of Africa vs USA anyway. I really even enjoy TripleA (Axis and alies based mechanics, but user developed maps and units). When someone adds a textured map to the background, they get kudos. It geneally has basic units and no animation, but they don't charge you for anything and there is no ability to buy success. Nor is there an advantage to monitoring things 24-7. It is turn based. If it were as easy as "words with friends" to magage multiple games, I would play it again despite the poor unit graphics and differentiation.

This game is great, except for the need baby your attacks and timing of everything as the game enters the heavy PVP stages.
      Yes its realistic that way, timing and planning are everything
    • I actually love the game. But I must agree, it sacrifices realism for playability. Particularly naval combat is pretty poor. However, with some creativity you can somewhat replicate a kind of naval strategy...sort of. I don't worry too much about graphics though. That really doesn't matter. The tech levels can pretty well effectively simulate the differences you were talking about, at least at this scale. It won't really simulate properly tactics until offroad movement is allowed though. However, to do that then also zones of control mechanics need added. So it is not something I expect to see. That level of realism is for the next generation of browser games.