How do I ....block another person ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I ....block another person ?

X( One person has taken a ...personal vendetta/holy quest/obsession with going after EVERY SINGLE unit I have.
      No,this goes Beyond conquering another country.FAR beyond that.So far,in fact,that this person has sent a sizable force HALF-WAY 'round the world to attack 2-3 of my units! And I DO mean,a sizable force.10:2 or bigger odds.

I don't CARE what his frelling problem is.I will NOT play in another game he/she is playing. PERIOD.
      I want to know HOW to block them.Keep them from being in ANY game I am in.One instance of this BS is more than enough for me.Obsessive.Look it up.It fits this persons actions.

So,how do I do that ? :wallbash
      :00000441: I am,I'm me.
    • They're beating you so you want to block them for playing the game? Hardly fair. You can't, anyways. If it is that big a problem, report them (nothing will be done though since it is not an offence), leave the game and join another.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• No quasi,it's Not because they're beating me.Others did a better job of that.
      This one sends 10 units half-way across the world to attack JUST my units. Uses no less than one spy in EVERY city I have.Sabotage,steal money,etc. He has other countries to attack,closer,easier,with no player active,yet sends BIG army after me.Just me.
      1/3 of the land he has,he got chasing MY units around the map.

I will not win the game.I Might survive to the end.I stay out of the way while the BIG Boys beat each other up.
      BUT,this one...he chases me Everywhere.Like a mad dog.
      What I want to know,is How to NOT see him in another game.
    • This is how he chooses to play the game. Its not hunting per se, it is war. Would you want an enemy around waiting to attack? He might be able to see your units(I would guess), and destroying the rest of your units is a way to make sure there are no more threats.
    • He can play that way. That's his prerogative.Everybody has different ways of doing things.
      I'm asking if there is a way to avoid someone in games.Sort of like Facebook's Blocking someone,with a warning prior to joining a game "XXX on your blocked list is playing in this game" sort of thing.Maybe a sort of "Friends & Enemies" list type of feature.