New Anime And Manga

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Anime And Manga

I have watched my newest anime series all the way through and read all of my 5-6 manga's and am waiting for new releases. Do you guys have recommendations?

Anime I have watched - Girls und Panzer, Hetalia, Haganai

Manga I have read - Girl's of the Wild's, The Gamer, Maga Tsuki, nanoha yougashiten no ii shigoto and T-REX na Kanojo.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Butter Ball Bill wrote:

I have watched my newest anime series all the way through and read all of my 5-6 manga's and am waiting for new releases. Do you guys have recommendations?

Anime I have watched - Girls und Panzer, Hetalia, Haganai

Manga I have read - Girl's of the Wild's, The Gamer, Maga Tsuki, nanoha yougashiten no ii shigoto and T-REX na Kanojo.
      I can recommend some anime but i don't read manga never really got into it.

arpeggio of blue steel -By 2039, global warming had caused sea levels to rise and large amount of territory to be lost. As though in response, a mysterious group of warships clad in mist, "the Fleet of Mist," appeared in every corner of the ocean, and began attacking human ships. In spite of humanity mustering all their strength, they were utterly defeated by the Mist's overwhelming force. All of humanity's trade routes were blockaded by the Fleet of Mist, their political economy was destroyed, and the human race was steadily beaten down. Seven years later, the Fleet of Mist's submarine I-401 appears before cadet Gunzo Chihaya. The humanoid life form that pilots the sub, who should be their enemy, is instead offering her services to mankind.

kantai collection-Set in a world where humanity has lost control of the oceans to the "deep sea fleet," the only hope to counter this threat are the Kanmusu, a group of girls who possess the spirit of Japanese warships. The story revolves around Fubuki, a destroyer who comes to the Chinjufu base to train with other Kanmusu. Watch as their stories unfold!

These are Warship Anime if you liked the use of ww2 tanks in Girls und Panzer you will like the use of ww2 Warships in these 2.

Sabagebu!- Middle school girl Momoka is dragged into joining one of the strangest associations at her school, the Survival Game Club. Its members participate in various forms of paramilitary training under the watchful eye of charming and alarming president, Miou. How on Earth will the inexperienced Momoka survive her training, let alone Miou's company?!

Strike Witches - The year is 1944 and the world lives in fear of unidentified flying objects called Neuroi. With the old-boy old guard unable to thwart this deadly menace, humanity turns its desperate eyes to an aerial attack force with much nicer legs. Meet the girls of the 501st Joint Fighter Wing, better known as the Strike Witches. These darlings of the great blue yonder may not have standard issue uniforms, but they do have all the right stuff. Where the average flyboy falters, these dolls blast aliens to bits in the bat of an eyelash. With a little magic and a whole lot of leg, the girls of the 501st are winning the war on pants, and aliens!

Tell Me if you want more. Also what others you like or need help finding more.

If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Thank you very much, my mighty Emperor. You reminded me that I watched(I think) the first half of the Strike Witches movie when they first got jets. I will look into and bookmark sites for the anime. My gratitude, Senpai.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Butter Ball Bill wrote:

Thank you very much, my mighty Emperor. You reminded me that I watched(I think) the first half of the Strike Witches movie when they first got jets. I will look into and bookmark sites for the anime. My gratitude, Senpai.
      lol anytime

• Katheryn wrote:

I recommend you to watch valkr chronicles, is about a fictional ww2 :)
      I've seen a few episodes but never finished it. I thank you cause i remember liking