On team games, allow all cores to be traded to their original owner without counting towards the 4 max.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• On team games, allow all cores to be traded to their original owner without counting towards the 4 max.

I am in a team game where my teammate lost most of his core provinces, I reclaimed them and was giving them back but could only give 4. He cannot even temporarily go to war with me to get them back because it is a team game. I dont think giving cores back to their original owner can be abused, and should not count towards the 4 max or 1 daily territory trading. If I were to liberate an allys core, I should have the right to trasfer it back as was the original intention of liberating it.

Please remove the 4 per game limit and consider removing the 1 per turn limit with respect to return cores to their original owner.
    • You just have to give them back over a couple of days
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • FinnDaddy wrote:

I am in a team game where my teammate lost most of his core provinces, I reclaimed them and was giving them back but could only give 4. He cannot even temporarily go to war with me to get them back because it is a team game. I dont think giving cores back to their original owner can be abused, and should not count towards the 4 max or 1 daily territory trading. If I were to liberate an allys core, I should have the right to trasfer it back as was the original intention of liberating it.

Please remove the 4 per game limit and consider removing the 1 per turn limit with respect to return cores to their original owner.
      Even though I haven't found myself in a similar situation, I understand your frustration at the province exchange limit and I second your idea. However, although it would be a considerable improvement, I think it shall be rather hard to program and implement.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • <p>Is this right? That you can't trade more than 4 territories per game? Well, that's little bit stupid if you want to play team game where someone concentrate on ground units and the other guy in the alliance is supporting those units by air and naval units...<br></p>
    • This is to prevent traps.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • <p></p><p>I don't know how to quote, I'm new here, so at least like this.</p><h2><br><a id="wcf14" href="https://forum.callofwar.com/index.php?user/304-pablo22510/" class="userLink" data-user-id="304" rel="author"></a></h2><h2><a id="wcf14" href="https://forum.callofwar.com/index.php?user/304-pablo22510/" class="userLink" data-user-id="304" rel="author">Pablo22510</a>: It's to prevent cheating.</h2><p></p>You mean like from multiple accounts? It can be done by blocking more accounts from one IP (I know at least one browser game<p> which does that), otherwise I have no idea how else you can cheat with </p><p>this. It's just the shame, because in my opinion with that rule the game</p><p> becomes mor pay-to-win kinda thing and less cooperative...</p>
    • Elbosh wrote:

You mean like from multiple accounts? It can be done by blocking more accounts from one IP (I know at least one browser game<p> which does that), otherwise I have no idea how else you can cheat with </p><p>this. It's just the shame, because in my opinion with that rule the game</p><p> becomes mor pay-to-win kinda thing and less cooperative...</p>
      You can also do 'sitting'. Get a friend in the game, get him to give you his provinces.
      The past is a foreign country.