"The world at war" Roleplay in World Map!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Two things:
      1) How do you plan to create the game in world map, that will not be open to all like all others? Do GO's have that kind of function?
      2)Doesn't prohibition of gold usage is not against the game rules/policy. I've already seen few games, that were warned by GM's, that dissallowing of gold usage is against the game policy.
    • Aratron wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Water_Is_Wet wrote:

When will the game start?
      The game will begin when all countries have been selected.
      You're serious??? You expect to get dozenss of RP players? Every game struggle to get 10 players and you plan to get at least 5 to 10 time that much???
      The game will begin when all countries have been selected,the other match in which you joined is not coordinated enough well.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Aratron wrote:

Two things:
      1) How do you plan to create the game in world map, that will not be open to all like all others? Do GO's have that kind of function?
      2)Doesn't prohibition of gold usage is not against the game rules/policy. I've already seen few games, that were warned by GM's, that dissallowing of gold usage is against the game policy.
      1-The members of the Staff can create global maps. In S1914, users can create games of the world map, it is possible that this update comes soon.

2-The use of gold will not be permitted under this game.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Name:FilipALFA
      Experience: Quite good, with the exception of playing against mods (wildL) :beer:
      :00008356:

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't"
      -George S. Patton

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"
      - Albert Einstein

• Gus Hartsock wrote:

i believe i already selected my country but if i failed to post i apoligize my country selection is central russia
      Hello, your account has been revised, and he was recently expelled from the chat due to the use of the trolling.For this reason, you will not participate in this roleplay.

omega_warrior wrote:

Name: omega_warrior
      experience: a little bit
      Perfect! The leader of the Union in the American Civil War.

FilipALFA wrote:

And the Philipines are on what side? Or are ther neutral?
      Philippines is member of Axis.

BjorniXL wrote:

IG name: BjorniXL
      Experience: Multiple RP games in S1914, I believe I also played some in CoW, playing CoW since it came out
      Sweden is selected, choose another nation.

FilipALFA wrote:

Name:FilipALFA
      Experience: Quite good, with the exception of playing against mods (wildL) :beer:
      Perfect! Philippines in this roleplay is Puppet State of Japan.

• FilipALFA wrote:

Ok , I shall be Japan then.
      Important nation, fighting in the Pacific will be long...

• Silver Freeman wrote:

Hi guys, great event, Looking forward to it as well.

I would like to start as the Caribbean if its available.

I am from the Caribbean in real so :D adds to the role play

In this game of role, the Cuban revolution happens in 1939. Fidel Castro controls Cuba in 1939 and belongs to the Comintern.

• Silver Freeman wrote:

Alright awesome, so I am part of the Comintern Alliance :)
      If you need information: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Revolution

• The user 85R and Villan_007 have problems with forum (An account cannot be created in the forum)

Nation of 85R: Khavarobvsk
      Nation of Villan_007: Saskatcheman