super heavy tanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• super heavy tanks

i propose a new unit idea that would fit perfectly with the secret unit tree. super heavy tanks. super heavy tanks where secret projects by countries to produce oversized tanks of extrordinary power. they where slow but mighty and would fit right into the game. not all countries had ideas for them but i have found 4 tanks that would fit perfectly with the 4 country unit range for the game. germany had the landkreuzer p. 1000 ratte which would fit right in with the german units. russia had the kv-6 whick would fit in with the russian units. france had the fcm f1 although not american it would fit perfectly with the allied units. and japan had the O-I whick would obviously fit in with the japanese tree. these would not need anymore upgrade for there are not many, just like the railway guns they only need one box . these units would greatly improve combat and make player even more happy if they where added. i hope people can agree with me and we can get these tanks. :)
    • nikomatt3 wrote:

i propose a new unit idea that would fit perfectly with the secret unit tree. super heavy tanks. super heavy tanks where secret projects by countries to produce oversized tanks of extrordinary power. they where slow but mighty and would fit right into the game. not all countries had ideas for them but i have found 4 tanks that would fit perfectly with the 4 country unit range for the game. germany had the landkreuzer p. 1000 ratte which would fit right in with the german units. russia had the kv-6 whick would fit in with the russian units. france had the fcm f1 although not american it would fit perfectly with the allied units. and japan had the O-I whick would obviously fit in with the japanese tree. these would not need anymore upgrade for there are not many, just like the railway guns they only need one box . these units would greatly improve combat and make player even more happy if they where added. i hope people can agree with me and we can get these tanks. :)
      Sounds great! Love the idea.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• You know those carriers we now have? You remove the planes, use 10 cranes to put the P.1000 on the flight deck and use duct tape to hold it on.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • the Rat tank is pretty cool, imagine a tank the size of a battleship. the problem is that not all nations have the plans of making a ridiculous tank of that size and is realistically unfeasible. but it is kinda cool.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day
    • nikomatt3 wrote:

I propose a new unit idea that would fit perfectly with the secret unit tree: super-heavy tanks. Super heavy tanks were secret projects by countries to produce oversized tanks of extraordinary power. They were slow but mighty and would fit right into the game. Not all countries had ideas for them but I have found 4 tanks that would fit perfectly with the 4 country unit range for the game. Germany had the Landkreuzer p. 1000 ratte which would fit right in with the german units. Russia had the KV-6 which would fit in with the Russian units. France had the fcm f1 although not american it would fit perfectly with the Allied units, and japan had the O-I which would obviously fit in with the Japanese tree. These would not need anymore upgrade for there are not many, just like the railway guns they only need one box . These units would greatly improve combat and make players even more happy if they where added. I hope people can agree with me and we can get these tanks. :)
      Look, I'm not trying to put you off, but:

1. The 'Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte' project was started, but no prototype was ever built. Project cancelled by Albert Speer in 1943.
      2. KV-6. It's still in debate whether the project even existed or not, and no prototype was ever built. So no.
      3. FCM-F1. Actually ordered for production, but project dropped for two reasons: No suitable 155mm gun was, and Germany invaded France before it could start production.
      4. O-1: Of the ones that you mentioned, this one was the one that got the furthest. One was actually built, and it was maybe sent to Manchuria in '44, but definitely never saw combat. I'd accept it, but the problem is that the Japs have their own skins for their troops (aka Jap troops have Jap uniforms), but they don't have their own research tree, they actually use the German one.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • these tanks should be added but they are insane. i propose that the tank must be build in parts and can not leave the Continent it was build on. so you would need a rail way to move the parts and the could be build in few different parts. Example; turret, hull tracks, extras. and they could be build in different place or just one, but once they were together they would have to be assembled but they would take a long time to build and assemble. i think this would balance cause the stats would be massive. lots of health attack and defense.
    • mrgreeen4567 wrote:

these tanks should be added but they are insane. i propose that the tank must be build in parts and can not leave the Continent it was build on. so you would need a rail way to move the parts and the could be build in few different parts. Example; turret, hull tracks, extras. and they could be build in different place or just one, but once they were together they would have to be assembled but they would take a long time to build and assemble. i think this would balance cause the stats would be massive. lots of health attack and defense.
      Too complicated, so many people wouldn't use them.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

nikomatt3 wrote:

I propose a new unit idea that would fit perfectly with the secret unit tree: super-heavy tanks. Super heavy tanks were secret projects by countries to produce oversized tanks of extraordinary power. They were slow but mighty and would fit right into the game. Not all countries had ideas for them but I have found 4 tanks that would fit perfectly with the 4 country unit range for the game. Germany had the Landkreuzer p. 1000 ratte which would fit right in with the german units. Russia had the KV-6 which would fit in with the Russian units. France had the fcm f1 although not american it would fit perfectly with the Allied units, and japan had the O-I which would obviously fit in with the Japanese tree. These would not need anymore upgrade for there are not many, just like the railway guns they only need one box . These units would greatly improve combat and make players even more happy if they where added. I hope people can agree with me and we can get these tanks. :)
      Look, I'm not trying to put you off, but:
      1. The 'Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte' project was started, but no prototype was ever built. Project cancelled by Albert Speer in 1943.
      2. KV-6. It's still in debate whether the project even existed or not, and no prototype was ever built. So no.
      3. FCM-F1. Actually ordered for production, but project dropped for two reasons: No suitable 155mm gun was, and Germany invaded France before it could start production.
      4. O-1: Of the ones that you mentioned, this one was the one that got the furthest. One was actually built, and it was maybe sent to Manchuria in '44, but definitely never saw combat. I'd accept it, but the problem is that the Japs have their own skins for their troops (aka Jap troops have Jap uniforms), but they don't have their own research tree, they actually use the German one.

Pablo, I could write you several pages on tanks and ships not used during the war, never finished production, or never made it from the drawing board. If we obeyed those rules, we'd have few units

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

• Pablo22510 wrote:

Please give me examples of weapons in the tech trees that never were produced
      Maus. XP-79. Nuclear V2. Nuclear H class BB. Any German CV. Any German atom bomb. H class BB. JU 488. Sd. Kfz. 234/4 (the long barrel 75 was never put on for combat as it was too heavy). There are others.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• The majority seem to disagree