AI The True Creators of Hitler's V2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, the AI does one or two moves a day unless you attack it, it probably expects you to do the same (in which case the rockets become effective). And a bunch of rockets would destroy anything, surely....even in S1914, tanks, while strong, are perhaps not the best choice, but it is their insane strength which makes them the AI's choice. The AI simply does not consider unit-to-unit effectiveness.....it will send tanks on the water against battleships (which makes us lol).
      "Om Namah Shivaya....Aham Namah Shivaya"
    • It will take about 3 Rockets to kill 1 inf..... Highly upgrade Rockets are strong but the rockets i've faced was lvl 1 rockets that aren't strong. In my pic of the rockets destroyed i sent 2 lvl 2 rockets to 2cities and it does kill other rockets really easy but they only destroyed 1 inf i believe.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Butter Ball Bill wrote:

Do you think someone should make a thread about the bad AI in one of the other forums? It seems like a big problem.
      Every game has AI issue i doubt the have the money and equipment to make the AI perfectly how people want it they should just make AI Elite AI instead of only letting Membership Players only have it.

• Seriously.... It doesn't really matter because in this game any AI nation at the beginning of the match can be easily taken out and the AI we complain about are AI that have taken over Inactive Players. Which the AI leaves off of what the player was researching. So it's possible that AI build Rockets because the Players that become inactive focused on Rockets.