KURDISTAN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryukderkurdi wrote:

there is too many unoffical country in game ,
      Yes, but "your place" is in an official country with official limits. So we would destroy those things which has sense for others which doesn't.

PD: This is not a political opinion, but facts related to the maps.
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • You made this thread back in January, and no one supported you. In this rare case, I have to agree with nemuritor.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • Kurdistan is not a nation in the game. You can choose a similar nation in World Map.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Moved to Suggestions/Criticism.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• I think there should be other nations as well. Maybe Ireland and Scotland.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Carl Wilson wrote:

I think there should be other nations as well. Maybe Ireland and Scotland.
      Ireland it was a nation in the second world war, Scotland no.

• I know, but there are some factions on there which shouldn't exist. Syria for example. :)
      Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
    • Carl Wilson wrote:

I know, but there are some factions on there which shouldn't exist. Syria for example.
      Correct, perhaps these Nations could be added on the world map.

• That's what I meant. :) Sorry for not clarifying.
      Carl Wilson

• Carl Wilson wrote:

That's what I meant.
      Then, good suggestion.

• The difference between wanting Scotland/Ireland in the game and Kurdistan, is that Scotland/Ireland are real nation ratified by the UN

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

• Well, just United Kingdom. Northern Ireland is a holding theirs.
      Carl Wilson

• I will clarify some things.

• Kurdistan was not an existing nation during the period of the Second World War.
      • The difference with Scotland, is that Scotland was a member of the United Kingdom in the second world war.

• Paramunac wrote:

TankBuster wrote:

The difference between wanting Scotland/Ireland in the game and Kurdistan, is that Scotland/Ireland are real nation ratified by the UN
      Scotland is not a real nation ratified by the UN. It is part of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
      The UK is a collection of four countries, which came together under an act of union.