Actual Role Players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Actual Role Players

I will be creating a list of "actual" Role Players which will hopefully be used as a guide to players creating a RP game. Clearly some people don't understand the difference between RP games and Normal games. I've seen to many RP games where players don't follow the Rules or Guide Lines set for that game or even communicate in the Newspaper or Messages sent privately. This is not RPing that is playing in a normal game. That being said the list will be composed of 2 types Hardcore RPers and Normal RPers. The difference is easy to comprehend, Hardcore RPers like myself publish 2+ messages in the Newspaper, and play how their character is represented and act the part. Normal RPers are those who simply communicate with messages and post 1 message in the Newspaper.

The Players i post are based off games ive played with them. They are confirmed, if you expect to make the list post a article below as a example of how you "RP". You will be put on the list but will have a (Unconfirmed) next to your name.

Hardcore Players:
    • Emperor Lelouch (confirmed)
    Normal Players:
    • Emperor Trajan (confirmed)
    • Capt. Bobo (confirmed)
    • Araton (Unconfirmed)
    • Maximilien (confirmed)
    • Acsendant (Unconfirmed)
    • Gus Hartsock (Unconfirmed)
    • omega_warrior (Unconfirmed)
    • FilipALFA (Unconfirmed)
    • LightningTurk(unconfirmed)
    • KingHadradia4000(unconfirmed)
    • oceanhawk(unconfirmed)
    • Scottern(unconfirmed)

These are just a few ill add more when more people respond.
    If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Emperor Lelouch ().

• Hi there. Im from S1914, however I would also like to be listed as an "actual" roleplayer on Call of War as well. Hopefully through more experience of the game and a more thorough understanding of the community, I intend to join these ranks.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    "Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner.

• I have collaborated with Turk through many Roleplays. Most of my renown comes from S1914. I would like to be listed as a roleplayer. May I reason to you, that Turk is an amazing roleplayer. One of the best I've seen to be honest. He's worked hard to make sure the S1914 community survives. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure we would be like a bunch of barbarians stranded in a world where we don't know what to do, although there are some other great roleplayers.
    “War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it." - Benito Mussolini

"It is absurd to believe in the possibility of perpetual peace...Fascist education must be education for battle. Fascism believes in sanctity and heroism." - Achille Starace

• Sir Lelouch,
    I applaud your efforts at trying to coerce players to 'get into the game' more. We're all here to have fun :thumbup: , and posting in the Newspaper, even using some flair makes the game for for everyone.
    I've been in games, and heard other players say "I'm bored." Well POST people, post! Can you imagine being in the WW2 time period and not picking up the morning newspaper to see what evils that the AXIS were purveying that day?
    Get into the game peeps! :00008040:
  • Interesting topic.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
  • Galindor wrote:

Calling yourself a hardcore roleplayer while you're inactive in one of the RP games you've joined. Good job.
    If im inactive in a RP game it means the game was a fail the only games im inactive in are the ones that dont have any or to little RP actually happening.

I could careless about your game but like i tell players in my RP games if RP is not happening or things in the game are not following the rules its not worth my time to continue playing it and wasting my efforts to make it a actual RP. 1 out of 10 players is not a RP game unless 5 or 7 are actually RP that makes a RP game not 1-3.

Also please explain the RP game i was in. So i can go into more detail why i stopped playing it.

• Emperor Lelouch wrote:

I could careless about your game but like i tell players in my RP games if RP is not happening or things in the game are not following the rules its not worth my time to continue playing it and wasting my efforts to make it a actual RP. 1 out of 10 players is not a RP game unless 5 or 7 are actually RP that makes a RP game not 1-3.

Also please explain the RP game i was in. So i can go into more detail why i stopped playing it.
    The fact you don't even know what game you were in shows the lack of dedication. I was in that game from day 1 and never have seen you post. The roleplay was serious and the rules were followed specifically. 5 players were actually active at the time, however I never saw you do any status updates.

It isn't my game either btw, I'm just in it as well and I feel backstabbed considering you joined up, never did any posting/RPing, and now you're making a post saying you're "a hardcore" roleplayer.

Very disappointing how you put yourself on a pedestal and then take actions like this.
  • Galindor wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

The fact you don't even know what game you were in shows the lack of dedication. I was in that game from day 1 and never have seen you post. The roleplay was serious and the rules were followed specifically. 5 players were actually active at the time, however I never saw you do any status updates.
    It isn't my game either btw, I'm just in it as well and I feel backstabbed considering you joined up, never did any posting/RPing, and now you're making a post saying you're "a hardcore" roleplayer.

Very disappointing how you put yourself on a pedestal and then take actions like this.
    Once again i ask you what was the games name? Fyi 5 active players out of 10 is still a failed game. Until you can provide more details on the game then ur info is mere rumors not facts.

• Emperor Lelouch wrote:

Once again i ask you what was the games name? Fyi 5 active players out of 10 is still a failed game. Until you can provide more details on the game then ur info is mere rumors not facts.
    1932 Role play.

Right, keep making up more excuses for leaving, you hadn't posted a single time. You were never active. I don't even understand why someone who can barely type proper English sentences labels himself as a "hardcore" roleplayer, when he also doesn't even manage to be active in one of the games he joined.
  • Galindor wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

1932 Role play.
    Right, keep making up more excuses for leaving, you hadn't posted a single time. You were never active. I don't even understand why someone who can barely type proper English sentences labels himself as a "hardcore" roleplayer, when he also doesn't even manage to be active in one of the games he joined.
    Apparently that game i forgot to bookmark it like i always do. Plus the fact that game was created just before i had to go to drill training for the National Guard where i was gone for 3 days. So its not the fact i abandoned it but i forgot about it oops that was a technical issue on my fault.

On the other hand you can't say im not a Hardcore Role Player cause you have never experienced me in a RP where i hadnt mistakenly forgot to bookmark the game and was busy.

Also i found the game and looked through the Newspaper and from what i saw even me not being afk only 3 other people were active. If i wasnt afk then it would only have been 4 people active. Not a RP.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emperor Lelouch ().

• John pete1 wrote:

question

wot is the differ between hardcore players and normal players
    Hardcore RPers like myself publish 2+ messages in the Newspaper, and play how their character is represented and act the part. Normal RPers are those who simply communicate with messages and post 1 message in the Newspaper.

For example in a current game im in as Italy Benito has be assassinated and his successor (me) has abolished the old government and has established a Authoritarian Regime with the position of Emperor. By declaring a Authoritarian Regime i only allied nations like Germany and Spain who publicized they to have Authoritarian Governments and by having the position of Emperor my character has a ego of being over everyone so later in the game when i announced a alliance to counter the Democratic Governments who created (NATO) i announced a new alliance called (AEU) Authoritarian European Union a alliance of Authoritarian Governments. With me as Chairman giving me control of the alliance when making peace deals and controlling members.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emperor Lelouch ().

• Emperor Lelouch wrote:

John pete1 wrote:

question

wot is the differ between hardcore players and normal players
    Hardcore RPers like myself publish 2+ messages in the Newspaper, and play how their character is represented and act the part. Normal RPers are those who simply communicate with messages and post 1 message in the Newspaper.
    then you reallllllllllly need to change that list around, and also

its not about how many posts you do, its about how good at is it.
    How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
  • Topics Covered - War with Panama and Ecuador, Denouncing Germany, Proclaims on all Gran-Colombian lands, Reworking the Colombian joint forces

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

War with Panama and Ecuador

With Gran Colombian troops, fueled by the will of them wanting to to unity the empire under one flag, Gran Colombian troops have been ordered to march in Ecuador and Panama, to one more bring the Empire back under one flag, but there has been a problem found in the plan once more, the same problem which was found in 1933, Peru.

The Peruvian military has struck into Ecuador, without reason or warning and has reportedly killed 20,000 Ecuadorian civilians, around half of them being women, and 2,000 being children. The Gran Colombian government has been shocked by the actions of Peru, and are demanding that they withdraw from Ecuador or have possible war before Gran Colombia, and Peru, with hopefully support from Mexico.

“These barbarians will soon be brought to light, by the will of god, and they shall pay for there actions against the unarmed.” - Chief of the Gran Colombian military, Andres Rodríguez

Denouncing Germany

“On September 4th, The German Reich had marched into Luxembourg, with nothing in mind but the annexation of the people. The Germans have had the stipulations of the Treaty of Versilia upon them, but now the British and the French have turned their eyes on them, and this must not happen in order to keep the world in a state of non-world war scaled wars.

Forgetting this key to work balance, will undoubtedly end up with millions of dead, and trillions of trillions with debt, for whatever country which is involved.
    Though Colombia cannot have much to do in European politics, the fact that Germany attacking, a nation which has done nothing but stay neutral, is undoubtable nothing more then what a barbarian would do.
    Theses acts so small, but shall force Germany to come into the light for what they have done to upset the balance of power on Europe. As long as the German chancellor is in power, no one would be safe from the grasp of the German War machine.” - Eduardo Santos Montejo, during a country-wide speech in Bogota.

Proclaims on all Gran-Colombian lands

With Colombia now under the words, “Gran Colombia”, the Colombian government now pushes for the lands which it had lost, from enemies both small and large, and have started to cash to claim back all the lands which Colombia has unlawfully lost from foreign powers, such as Brazil and the United States.
    Today the Colombian government has set its sights first on the recapture of Panama, with it being the most important land in the Gran Colombian empire, with it being forcefully taken away by the United States, threatening war for defending its lands against Panamanian rebels.
    After Panama has been taken back, the Colombians will demand that the region of Ecuador is to be given back to Gran Colombia, as it was one of the key territories in Gran Colombia, which Peru had more than on one point, burnt to the ground.

Within the year this shall happen, for what comes after that shall be a task so grand that the United Allies of South America must do all together, or risk a possible Axis attack from Peru, a nation which has put its country, under a dictatorial like state.

Reworking the Colombian joint forces

One of the key events which happened which later brought the downfall in Gran Colombia, was the Navy not responding to army commands, which weakened the the government to the point which it could not support itself and its people.

With the rebirth of the Gran Colombian empire, the command of all members of the military, (air force, navy, coast guard, and army) have all be put together, withs its commanding officer being the leader at that given time. After that, the joint command will be able to make their own movements, until war is set upon Gran Colombia, in which the air, naval, coastal, and ground forces of Colombia must work together to defend and protect the state, at what given cost it shall be.

Just saying, give or take the same length post is how much both turk and king makes
    How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.