Realistic World War II Role-Play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No, but they are not a needed faction. If somebody joins as France before Monday though, I will take them. Do you know anyone?
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Hey guys! We have all the slots filled, and the game will start Monday! be ready!
      Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
    • Okay guys! I am going to send you all a PM with the game's code number and password.
      Carl Wilson

• No factions can attack any other factions until Monday. Tomorrow is just a day to get everybody signed in on time.
      Carl Wilson

• The game joining will have to go in the following order so as to make it that all the teams are correct:

United Kingdom
      Germany
      Soviet Union
      Spain
      France
      Italy
      America

No factions may attack anybody else until Monday, and remember all the rules. They will be posted regularly in the paper for remembrance. Alliance 1 is Allies and Alliance 2 is Axis. See you there!
      Carl Wilson

• I have to cancel this PRG for now because nobody payed attention. I gave you guys a specific order to join, and either nobody joined or joined out of order. Go to the below page and join my RPG group, and we will try this again. Thanks!
      Carl Wilson

• I am truly sorry that this didn't work out to you two, I was looking forward to this.
      Carl Wilson

• Here, sign-up again, and let's try this again. :)
      Realistic World War II RPG
      Carl Wilson

• BTW, the words are a link.
      Carl Wilson

• Go ahead and sign-up again there, and thank you so much for trying and making this work with me. Should we not do teams and just share map with allies? That would work, but we would need to have a no-backstabbing oath.
      Carl Wilson