Realistic World War II Role-Play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Realistic World War II Role-Play

The point of this RP is to have a as true-to-life game as possible. The game will be played on the Blitzkrieg 1939 map, and there will be some rules listed below which will make the game go smoothly and accurately. There is a twist however, Spain can be joined for the Axis. Some of the factions are unplayable due to the obvious reason that they were neutral. This game will begin once all factions except France and/or Spain have been taken, they may join whenever. I will be active, so don't be afraid to sign-up due to a dead page.

Axis:
      Germany (Soldjer325)
      Italy (Gable Wilson)
      Spain (Carl Wilson)

Allies:
      Britain (John Carelson)
      Soviet Union (Mathex319)
      France (AnoynomusPerson
      America (cerealnerd)

Neutral Factions (Non-Playable):
      Yugoslavia
      Sweden
      Turkey

Game-play Rules:
      No gold-use in any part of the game.

No foul-talk

There is no reason to post in the newspaper daily, just be active.

Any players who are absent without notifying me before-hand for more then 6 days are removed.

Only Axis factions map attack neutral territories. (Miniature factions such as Canada or Luxembourg are Neutral.

No factions can attack within the first 2 days unless the Axis attacks a faction first.

Each faction may only have a max of TWO NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS at any given point in the game.

America cannot attack any Axis powers until day 12 unless they are attacked before then.

Germany has to have invaded Poland by day 5.

Thank you! If you have any other ideas for rules to help make them better, please notify me and I will think about adding them. I will post here regularly to show I am still active, and will come up with a plan on how to do the game. If all 7 available factions are taken, we will do a Team Match where everyone signs-up in a given order. If not, we will have to do a regular game with Map Traded for all allied factions.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general

The post was edited 12 times, last by Carl Wilson ().

• I play as the Spain and my brother plays as Italy.
      Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Carl Wilson ().

• Yes, but Sweden cannot be played in this version because it was neutral. All the "Neutral Factions" cannot be played. Sorry, I didn't specify that. :)
      Carl Wilson

• Would you to like to play as a playable faction though?
      Carl Wilson

• Added! You read the rules, right? :)
      Carl Wilson

• Only Allied factions remain!
      Carl Wilson

• Okay. :) You are Allies with Spain and Italy, which is me and my brother. :D
      Carl Wilson

• Okay!
      Carl Wilson

• You get the lazy faction. ;)
      Carl Wilson

• Only two factions left!
      Carl Wilson

• Hey guys, you all still paying attention? I am waiting for a player for Russia only.
      Carl Wilson

• You can only get better. :)
      Carl Wilson

• Alright all! The needed factions are taken! I will send you all a personal message with the password either tomorrow or Monday. ANybody who doesn't join by Tuesday will be removed. See you!
      Carl Wilson