[Functionality] Rally Points

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Functionality] Rally Points

This is a minor functionality suggestion. I think it would be a really great idea to change how the rally point works in regards to the camera. When ever you select the rally point, it fixes the camera onto the province you want to rally from. This make it more difficult to navigate to your target location to drop the rally point onto the position you want it on.

What I suggest we do is, instead of fixing the camera on the province of origin, we should leave the camera untouched. There are plenty of ways to locate the origin, such as simply clicking on the name of the province in the production menu, which I happen to be assigning rally points with.

I'm making this suggestion because, frankly, when I want to assign a rally point, I have my production menu up and my target in sight already. It becomes frustrating to watch my camera relocate and center on my province of origin when I've already got the camera in the location I want to drop my pin. Its akin to Michael J. Fox attempting to thread a needle. It's hard because, it won't stop moving. <X