Thirty Kingdoms - We need your help!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maximilien wrote:

Calm @Kehsct! This it's good game based in Middle Ages! If you are interested join in the Community go the Thirty Kingdoms and create one account! (With your same account! )
      I'll go when I'm bored in CoW. That'll be a while...
      Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
      -Winston Churchill

Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching.
      -George S. Patton
    • Kehsct wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Calm @Kehsct! This it's good game based in Middle Ages! If you are interested join in the Community go the Thirty Kingdoms and create one account! (With your same account! )
      I'll go when I'm bored in CoW. That'll be a while...
      Perfect.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • @Quasi-duck What do you think about 30K?

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

@Quasi-duck What do you think about 30K?
      It is alright. Not like I can say anything bad about it here anyways.
      :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172:

• i play 30K, its more medieval fantasy than historic which explains dragons, trolls and warlocks.
      my forum name is Neophyte.
      my only complaint is the game speed and lack of players, really games last for months without anyone winning. but its fairly balance
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day
    • V1nd1cat0r wrote:

i play 30K, its more medieval fantasy than historic which explains dragons, trolls and warlocks.
      my forum name is Neophyte.
      my only complaint is the game speed and lack of players, really games last for months without anyone winning. but its fairly balance
      Perfect!

• Anyone wants to join this game in the Thirty Kingdom universe, I would be happy. :D 1448026 .
      My name in the 30KIN is the same as here, FilipALFA.
      :00008356:

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't"
      -George S. Patton

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"
      - Albert Einstein

• _King_Broseidon_ wrote:

Hi can someone link me to that game? I will play it and link me to the forums also xD.
      I think my name fits well in the game.
      Perfect! Join in the forum! English Community in Thirty Kingdoms is good.