Thirty Kingdoms - We need your help!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thirty Kingdoms - We need your help!

@Maximilien and I have decided to move over to Thirty Kingdoms, to try and liven their forum up a bit. New updates are coming for 30k, BIG updates. So, if any one of you folks out there joins 30k and the forum, please say so, because it'd be much appreciated. We need to liven their forum up! I have created an Old Guard over there, @Quasi-duck, so please come over too.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Thirty Kingdoms is one game based in the Midle Ages! One game based in one historical stage of Europe!

Captures:

It is a game based on an era that marked the history of Europe and the world! One perfect game for the roleplay!

@TankBuster Join in the game and choose one Kingdom of Germany!

@Quasi-duck Join in the game and create your revolution!

@FilipALFA Join in the game and make great Poland!

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

What a great game! Another zinger from Bytro Labs!
      Thirty Kingdoms it's good game.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• FilipALFA wrote:

I love the medevial. Lol
      Perfect!

• I played it when it first came out, I have little interest in the time period and didn't enjoy it.
      I wish you all luck though.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • TankBuster wrote:

I played it when it first came out, I have little interest in the time period and didn't enjoy it.
      I wish you all luck though.
      I'm sending emails to Bytro Labs, pleading them to change the unit tree in 30k. Man, medieval times are interesting from the military point of view, no need of ruining it by putting dragons in it.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • FilipALFA wrote:

I had already joined.
      Perfect! Join in the forum Filip.

• @steves nukes

It's similar to Call of War. Thirty Kingdoms it's one game based in Middle Ages.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

no need of ruining it by putting dragons in it.
      They only did that for air units. You know ballistas, which are used in this way in 30K, are terrible for coastal bombardment, right?
      Yes.

• Please no!!! I don't need another 8 games open at once!!!
      Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
      -Winston Churchill

Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching.
      -George S. Patton
    • Kehsct wrote:

Please no!!! I don't need another 8 games open at once!!!
      :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172:

• Calm @Kehsct! This it's good game based in Middle Ages! If you are interested join in the Community go the Thirty Kingdoms and create one account! (With your same account! )