Realistic World War II RPG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Realistic World War II RPG

Realistic World War II Role-Play

The point of this RP is to have a as true-to-life game as possible. The game will be played on the Blitzkrieg 1939 map, and there will be some rules listed below which will make the game go smoothly and accurately. There is a twist however, Spain can be joined for the Axis. Some of the factions are unplayable due to the obvious reason that they were neutral. This game will begin once all factions except France and/or Spain have been taken, they may join whenever. I will be active, so don't be afraid to sign-up due to a dead page.

Axis:
      Germany (Soldjer325)
      Italy (Gable Wilson)
      Spain (Carl Wilson)

Allies:
      Britain (Master of Europe)
      Soviet Union (bocaj78)
      France (Kehsct)
      America (CerealNerd)

Neutral Factions (Non-Playable):
      Yugoslavia
      Sweden
      Turkey

Game-play Rules:
      No gold-use in any part of the game.

No foul-talk

There is no reason to post in the newspaper daily, just be active.

Any players who are absent without notifying me before-hand for more then 6 days are removed.

Only Axis factions map attack neutral territories except for special permissions for the USSR. (Miniature factions such as Canada or Luxembourg are Neutral.

No factions can attack within the first 2 days unless the Axis attacks a faction first.

Each faction may only have a max of TWO NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS at any given point in the game.

America cannot attack any Axis powers until day 12 unless they are attacked before then.

Germany has to have invaded Poland by day 5.

The Soviet Union is allowed to invade the following neutral factions: Finland, Poland, but must follow rule 6 in doing so.

Thank you! If you have any other ideas for rules to help make them better, please notify me and I will think about adding them. I will post here regularly to show I am still active, and will come up with a plan on how to do the game. If all 7 available factions are taken, we will do a Team Match where everyone signs-up in a given order. If not, we will have to do a regular game with Map Traded for all allied factions.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general

The post was edited 6 times, last by Carl Wilson ().

• Carl Wilson will play again.
      Gable Wilson will play Italy again.
      Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
    • Good idea. Should we do teams or just make it totally illegal to back stab an ally?
      Carl Wilson

• So no teams? :)
      Carl Wilson

• Yea, that's a good idea. That also makes it that people don't have to join in a certain order.
      Carl Wilson

• Yes. I hate backstabbing, especially when it's explicitly mentioned as NO in the rules. You are America again. Thanks for sticking with me!
      Carl Wilson

• I hope that I can give that to you. :) We are waiting on Russia, UK, and France, but France isn't a necessity.
      Carl Wilson

• Alright, thanks!
      Carl Wilson

• Sure!
      Carl Wilson

• We only need a player for France now! We are ready to start! Are you all going to be on Wednesday?
      Carl Wilson

• If you guys have trouble finding a day to join, we could try something totally different. If you guys trusted me enough, you could change all your passwords to RPGtemp, and I would sign you up for the correct game, and then let you change it back. I promise, I'm not a troll and wouldn't touch any of your settings, rankings, forum topics, or other games, and would hand it right back. You could report me if I do tinker with anything, which, I promise, I wouldn't do. That would make it that we can do teams without needing to worry about a joining order. What do you guys think, it's your account?
      Carl Wilson