Improved Railroad Gun Reaserch tree?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Improved Railroad Gun Reaserch tree?

Any plans on making better railroad trees? Currently (US tech tree) it shows us having the 274mm railroad gun. We all know of the more famous railguns made by the Germans "Schwerer Gustav" which was an 800mm caliber gun. I would love to see this type of unit receive some more attention.

- Merlox
    • Hello @Merlox

It is possible that this has been updated in the future.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Merlox wrote:

Any plans on making better railroad trees? Currently (US tech tree) it shows us having the 274mm railroad gun. We all know of the more famous railguns made by the Germans "Schwerer Gustav" which was an 800mm caliber gun. I would love to see this type of unit receive some more attention.

- Merlox
      Not many/no other countries had large railguns.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Merlox wrote:

- Merlox
      Not many/no other countries had large railguns.
      Correct.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Merlox wrote:

That might be true but there is still an option for the nations. Just saying that there's alot of potential to the 1 stage only secret weapons (Commandos, Railguns, Rocket interceptors)
      Interesting.