Will Ownership ever really deal with the racists and bigots that pollute the Newspaper?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Will Ownership ever really deal with the racists and bigots that pollute the Newspaper?

I am beyond tired of reading posts by these losers. Sending email warnings is, pardon my bluntness, bullshit. It is time there was a zero tolerance policy.

I find it insulting I get warnings when I confront these idiots and am told I need to keep it "in game". Why do I do this? Because Ownership does nothing to see that it stops.

Doing nothing only puts ownership in the position of being a not so silent partner that allows this crap to continue. I like this game and enjoy playing it, but when I have to be subjected to the rantings of the ignorant it takes the enjoyment away.
  • If you have problems with one user in the game, send one report with details and captures. And remember the chat and forum rules!

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.