Amerika Erwache seek Alliance Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello @Mr Selfridge

I am the leader of The Order of The Eagle.

Conditions:

-Map Blitzkrieg 1939.
      -3 days of peace.
      -Random selection of nation.
      -Gold will not be permitted.

These are the conditions.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Mr Selfridge wrote:

Hi

How many players can play in this game.
      5vs5

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• you still searching a alliance game?
      I don't know why people hate war we all born by the survival of ones and the die of other. Tecnology upgrades faster with war as medicine when a contry stops fighting people remeber that we hate our neibourhoods
      When you don't like your country is when you do the worse betray better go to another country never stay in a country you don't like if not how will you give your live to it

• Mr Selfridge wrote:

looking to play in an Alliance versus alliance Game.

weremeo wrote:

you still searching a alliance game?
      Yes.

• Maximilien wrote:

Mr Selfridge wrote:

weremeo wrote:

Yes.
      But you just told me that you aren't his leader I prefer them to speak about this
      I don't know why people hate war we all born by the survival of ones and the die of other. Tecnology upgrades faster with war as medicine when a contry stops fighting people remeber that we hate our neibourhoods
      When you don't like your country is when you do the worse betray better go to another country never stay in a country you don't like if not how will you give your live to it

The post was edited 1 time, last by weremeo ().

• weremeo wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Mr Selfridge wrote:

weremeo wrote:

Yes.
      But you just told me that you aren't his leader I prefer them to speack about this
      Yes, I mean this alliance searching more challenges!

• Maximilien wrote:

weremeo wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Mr Selfridge wrote:

weremeo wrote:

Yes.
      But you just told me that you aren't his leader I prefer them to speack about this
      Yes, I mean this alliance searching more challenges!
      a ok thx and sorry because I undertand you bad :(

• weremeo wrote:

a ok thx and sorry because I undertand you bad :(
      ok.