planes disappaired on carrier

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• radupb wrote:

i think my planes reappeared as trucks after they swimmed to the land.
      Then, there is no problem!

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • radupb wrote:

If you say that is normal for planes to swim,
      This is one bug. Send one ticket with details and captures.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Going to *FlagUP this one again.., Experienced just recently.

Then the peculiar feature 'appeared'.
      Since there's no feature for 'Singular-Arial-Assaults-Combos', it has to be manually managed. If your 'ISP', connection has long stability, it's a good strategy. Sadly, mine had a *hiccup in data-flow.

Reconnected, during low byteRate, caused the 'Aircraft', to divert into a 'Ground-Convoy' ??? Switching between 'Trucks/Aircraft', (see picture), with each attempt to control the units.

If you're *pressing the *Attack feature while still above your own territory, you expect that will 'never', occur!?

The section above, had 'Aircraft-Units', *deployed 1st 'ONTarget'., then some *AutoSwitch to 'ConvoyTrucks'., Attempts to switch by *ReTargeting or *RePatrolling/ReFuelling., proved extreamly difficult.

An immediate 'Tester-flight', had to be made, to check if this was a 'System-Bug', or just my own ineptness.

Bonus-Interuption by this fella also (pictured below/stay on Thumbnail setting),

If anyone has suggestions, how to 'ReAccess' units from this *switch in-game., please add them !!
      Images
      • BeeInterceptMay10.jpg

676.2 kB, 2,048×1,536, viewed 59 times