What is the Roleplay?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the Roleplay?

What is roleplaying in Call of War?

The roleplaying in the Call of War, is to assume the identity of your leader during the Second World War! In the roleplay, you can do to change the course of your history with your nation!

In the roleplaying, you can establish alliances with other countries, declare war, sign pacts of non-aggression and announce events of your nation!

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
  • More information here:

Roleplaying-The Guide.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.