2015 Modern Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not A Communist wrote:

Nation you wish to play as: Syrian Government
      Interesting option! Why Syria?

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Not A Communist wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Not A Communist wrote:

Nation you wish to play as: Syrian Government
      Interesting option! Why Syria?
      I'm very interested in the Syrian civil war!
      Interesting! You can create one thread about this.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Sorry Magnum, I will post my sample now:

Canada, or as some may look at as an important nation towards the preservation towards democracy and the overall satisfaction of society the world has yet to experience in a modern RP like this, is in my opinion an important landmass. The United States, a trusted ally, has had talks with Canada since Canada has become a more efficient country than the largest superpower in the world today.

With Canada, another ally that has been strong but standoffish since the annexation of Crimea, Russia, has become a new threat to the arctic preservation of the north. Russia and its claims and how both Canada and Russia control environmental policy has become most of the talks between the two superpowers lately.

Canada, an under-rated nation both militaristic and economic has also began to show its self more in the world, and in a modern roleplay like this one, can be very prone to RP type quality for trades, economic alliances, military intervention, personal alliances, Nuclear alliance, and most importantly military alliance.

And now a sample of what type of writing shall be accepted out of a land like Canada:

"Canada begins talks with Russia over the melting poles"

Canada, in attempt to begin new talks with Russia, have finally began to agree over the stance that needs to be taken on melting polar ice above both of their nations and the preservation of the land and animals that surround the area. Russia and Canada have sent research officers to conduct a new study in polar preservation and possibly a new technology that could keep the water from rising over many of the islands that surround the area between Greenland, Canada's northern territories, and the Russian Siberian coast. Along with Russia, Norway, another arctic country, has also agreed to send a diplomat to Canada to discuss what funds may be needed to conduct such a study.

It is uncertain what Russia and Canada may be able to get done in the ever-changing world that they are experiencing, but the generous diplomatic agreement is a sure sign that the relationship between the two arctic giants is strengthening. While Russia is still a relative enemy to the United States, Canada has now taken a new middle ground between the two nations and has become what has been described as a "Realistic look to survival in the face of human existence". Canada in other words has become a main advocate for world peace, while at the same time being a major supporter of pro democratic anti terrorism in the middle east, South East Asia, and East Africa where Isis, Al Shabab, and many other organizations and domestic violence situations have spawned in the past months.

Canada is leading the global effort to foreign policy neutralization and it seems other lands like the US, Norway, and the UK have taken the same steps towards Canada's new grip towards this effort.

Sorry for the sample being confusing grammatically. I am tired today and very light headed :/
      Hello there! :)

• Topics Covered - War with Panama and Ecuador, Denouncing Germany, Proclaims on all Gran-Colombian lands, Reworking the Colombian joint forces

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

War with Panama and Ecuador

With Gran Colombian troops, fueled by the will of them wanting to to unity the empire under one flag, Gran Colombian troops have been ordered to march in Ecuador and Panama, to one more bring the Empire back under one flag, but there has been a problem found in the plan once more, the same problem which was found in 1933, Peru.

The Peruvian military has struck into Ecuador, without reason or warning and has reportedly killed 20,000 Ecuadorian civilians, around half of them being women, and 2,000 being children. The Gran Colombian government has been shocked by the actions of Peru, and are demanding that they withdraw from Ecuador or have possible war before Gran Colombia, and Peru, with hopefully support from Mexico.

“These barbarians will soon be brought to light, by the will of god, and they shall pay for there actions against the unarmed.” - Chief of the Gran Colombian military, Andres Rodríguez

Denouncing Germany

“On September 4th, The German Reich had marched into Luxembourg, with nothing in mind but the annexation of the people. The Germans have had the stipulations of the Treaty of Versilia upon them, but now the British and the French have turned their eyes on them, and this must not happen in order to keep the world in a state of non-world war scaled wars.

Forgetting this key to work balance, will undoubtedly end up with millions of dead, and trillions of trillions with debt, for whatever country which is involved.
      Though Colombia cannot have much to do in European politics, the fact that Germany attacking, a nation which has done nothing but stay neutral, is undoubtable nothing more then what a barbarian would do.
      Theses acts so small, but shall force Germany to come into the light for what they have done to upset the balance of power on Europe. As long as the German chancellor is in power, no one would be safe from the grasp of the German War machine.” - Eduardo Santos Montejo, during a country-wide speech in Bogota.

Proclaims on all Gran-Colombian lands

With Colombia now under the words, “Gran Colombia”, the Colombian government now pushes for the lands which it had lost, from enemies both small and large, and have started to cash to claim back all the lands which Colombia has unlawfully lost from foreign powers, such as Brazil and the United States.
      Today the Colombian government has set its sights first on the recapture of Panama, with it being the most important land in the Gran Colombian empire, with it being forcefully taken away by the United States, threatening war for defending its lands against Panamanian rebels.
      After Panama has been taken back, the Colombians will demand that the region of Ecuador is to be given back to Gran Colombia, as it was one of the key territories in Gran Colombia, which Peru had more than on one point, burnt to the ground.

Within the year this shall happen, for what comes after that shall be a task so grand that the United Allies of South America must do all together, or risk a possible Axis attack from Peru, a nation which has put its country, under a dictatorial like state.

Reworking the Colombian joint forces

One of the key events which happened which later brought the downfall in Gran Colombia, was the Navy not responding to army commands, which weakened the the government to the point which it could not support itself and its people.

With the rebirth of the Gran Colombian empire, the command of all members of the military, (air force, navy, coast guard, and army) have all be put together, withs its commanding officer being the leader at that given time. After that, the joint command will be able to make their own movements, until war is set upon Gran Colombia, in which the air, naval, coastal, and ground forces of Colombia must work together to defend and protect the state, at what given cost it shall be.
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • celticpike wrote:

I know! first call to war RP ;) should be better than supremacy!
      Yes! Call of War is good game.

• Yep! I'm excited for it. Just a question I forgot to add to my original post, It's hard to see which provinces are allocated to whom when it comes to Syria on the map you provided, I assume the Assad Regime is in conrol of the southern regions? I feel like this is a nooby question but how will countries like Israel, East Ukraine and the Free Syrian Army be created?
    • APPLICATION:-

Player Name: UMER

Nation you wish to play as: Glorious Pakistan

Name of your leader: General Raheel Shareef

Roleplay Example:-

==========================================================
      ~ THE PEOPLE'S COUP IN PAKISTAN AGAINST GOVERNMENT ~

Year: 2015
      Date: 14th-August, Season-Spring

-Scenario-Storyline:-

#- For 15 years country is in peril, target of terrorism & international conspiracies & corruption of pawn government. People have been oppressed and tortured mentally and physically by Nawaz family for many years now. The Pakistani Armed Forces & ISI who are loyal to people and want better for this country finally with people's support under Chief of Staff, General Raheel Shareef has declared coup against corrupt government and its loyalists. From Karachi to Islamabad there is a tense atmosphere but people are too frustrated that they are no longer afraid and have taken arms against corruption and treacherous Nawaz family. While there is threat of terrorism and Indian aggression, Pakistan armed forces faithfully defend the borders of their motherland while intelligence hunt down any foreign conspirators, SSG commandos battles terrorists throughout country and people under General Raheel Shareef and army marches towards Islamabad, the capitol of Pakistan. Many Muslim countries, China and Russia backs this coup while others who want Pakistan weak supports former prime minister, Nawaz Sharif. People outnumber Sharif's loyalists by 10,000 to 1 and move swiftly towards capitol with their numbers growing more. It was independence day and Nawaz Sharif was thrown off and publicly hanged as well as his loyalist corrupt dogs till death. General Raheel Shareef immediately came into power with people's choice and Islamic Republic of Pakistan was now stronger than ever. India begins to fear that now their infernal issues solved they may push for Kashmir. Tensions arises and situation gets worst by time passing, nobody knows what will happen as frozen conflict is established already-#

I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented
      Agree

I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time
      Yes

I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the game.
      I Agree

I agree to Roleplay daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.
      I Agree

I agree to not leave the game due to players and events occurring in the roleplay
      I Agree

I Hereby Read All of the Information in this forum post and agree to follow all the information in this forum post
      Yes

I have a question
      Yes

GIBME KASHMIR