2015 Modern Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mkmach7 wrote:

a question,

I can only assume that members of the UN have no obligations to share map or right of way with other UN members, since that includes everyone on the map at the start, but are members of NATO obliged to share map or at least give right of way to all other NATO members?
      I believe you are correct.
      It's been a while
    • Mkmach7 wrote:

a question,

I can only assume that members of the UN have no obligations to share map or right of way with other UN members, since that includes everyone on the map at the start, but are members of NATO obliged to share map or at least give right of way to all other NATO members?
      If you are in UN (everyone is), you do not have to have share map, or anything, hell be on trade embargo for all you care

If you are in NATO, you must give share map to all NATO members.
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Wow so I woke up to twelve conversations over the forums XD

Many of you are stating you have not received the game information yet and that is because I am doing it in sections.

Major countries are being invited first and minors will be invited later.

At the moment we have

United States
      Russia
      China
      India
      Australia
      France
      UK
      Canada

in the roleplay

On Wednesday or Thursday I will send out invitations to everyone :)
    • Player Name: Warriorbulldog

Nation you wish to play as: Kazakhstan

Name of your leader: Nursultan Nazarbayev

Roleplay Example: (Must have to be accepted this requires a written example of your roleplay abilities, this example can be on any time period and it can be from previous roleplay's.)

In the last few decades, Kazakhstan has been the laughing stock of the world. The crime rate is increasing. More people are in prisons and Live in poverty, and other countries laugh when they hear of them.
      As Nursultan Nazarbayev I promise to increase the economy of the country, raise a proper army, and Make us a superpower that everyone will learn to know. Foreign relations to russia will be top priority, and pacific countries are an important part of our economy. and we will look to invest in Company's at home and abroad. The country hopes to join closely with Russia, and China in making the economy stronger. a safer boarder, and better relations with closer nations and opening discussion to allow syrian refuges that have degrees and a good education into the country, in order to make it stronger, and more powerful. we also respect all of its boarders, and Hoped to keep peace, and a loving policy towards accepting migrants escaping civil war, for the rest of the world. Mexicos leader would like to meet with the leaders of Russia, and China later this week, and may hopefully be able to help make the boarder and relation between our countries open, and strong.

- Nursultan Nazarbayev

I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented
      Agree

I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time
      Yes

I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the game.
      I Agree

I agree to Roleplay daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.
      I Agree

I agree to not leave the game due to players and events occurring in the roleplay
      I Agree

I Hereby Read All of the Information in this forum post and agree to follow all the information in this forum post
      Yes

I have a question
      No

Please note i have the ability and the right to deny any
      application as well as change your application in terms of what country
      you have (Will ask permission first of course) Agreed
      Warriorbulldog
      COW Team
      (GO) Game Operator

I am proud to be an american, you should be proud to!
      youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

• I need to be invited sometime thursday. i have RSP Drills this weekend and will be out of town until Sunday night. Id like to setup my nation before leaving and getting some articles posted in newspaper before i go afk for 2 1/2 days.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• APPLICATION:

Player Name: The Witch-King of Angmar (Alexanderous in the game website)

Nation you wish to play as: Thailand

Name of your leader: Prime Minister Akara Chakrii

Roleplay Example: I am new to this website but not to roleplaying I've been to other sites such as feral-front

I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented
      Agree

I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time
      Yes

I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the game.
      I Agree

I agree to Roleplay daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.
      I Agree

I agree to not leave the game due to players and events occurring in the roleplay
      I Agree

Overview of the countries reports:

Thailand’s political environment deteriorated in early 2014 due to continued public demonstrations and sometimes violent disruptions organized primarily by the pressure group People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), led by Suthep Thaugsuban, a former head of the opposition Democrat Party (DP). Counterprotests were mounted by the so-called “red shirts,” supporters of the administration of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. At least 28 people were killed and 827 injured in the street actions. As part of its protest campaign, the PDRC’s supporters occupied government ministries and major intersections in Bangkok, and cut off power to the homes of some members of parliament from the governing Puea Thai Party (PTP). After a series of small bombings in late January, the government imposed a state of emergency in the capital, which remained in place until March.
      As street protests continued unabated, on May 20 the army declared martial law and detained senior figures from the opposition and the government; it announced a coup d’état on May 22. The resulting National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), led by General Prayuth Chan-ocha, suspended the 2007 constitution, forcibly dispersed all rallies, and imposed severe restrictions on freedoms of speech, association, and the press.
      In June the NCPO announced a vague and open-ended “road map” to resolve Thailand’s political crisis, which focused on national reconciliation, reforms, and eventual elections. In July the NCPO unveiled an interim constitution, drafted without public consultation and approved by King Bhumibol Adulyadej, providing unchecked powers and no human rights safeguards. An appointed, unicameral National Legislative Assembly (NLA) sat for the first time in August and elected Prayuth prime minister; he also continued to head the NCPO but formally stepped down from the military.
    • Since this is a modern Role Play i was looking at Indonesia's foreign relations and was surprised to see that Indonesia is one of the few nations that are friendly with both Korea s and supports china's claim on the Senkaku Islands....

Indonesia is also the strongest military wise ASEAN member, and is ranked 14th in the World as far as Military.

Also that the Indonesian GDP is #16 in GDP, current prices and #8 in GDP based on PPP valuation.

I also have the world's largest muslim population.

These facts will be key to how i will be role playing in the game.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• What happened with Nort Korea? @President Magnum2016

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.