2015 Modern Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can i take Ukraine?

Its Jurgen Weihrauch btw :)

I played with Jhon a tonne of times on S1914 in RPs :D and was in the WW1 RP too :)

If you need a RP thing i will do one tomorrow

UN: Feldmarschall Jürgen
      Leader: Petro Poroshenko

I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented
      Agree

I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time
      Yes

I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the game.
      I Agree/Disagree

I agree to Roleplay daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.
      I Agree

I agree to not leave the game due to players and events occurring in the roleplay
      I Agree

I Hereby Read All of the Information in this forum post and agree to follow all the information in this forum post
      Yes
    • Player Name: The Witch-King of Angmar

Nation you wish to play as: Romania

Name of your leader: President Alexanderous

Roleplay Example: Eurozone finance ministers have moved to break a deadlock between Greece’s warring creditors by sending bailout negotiators back to Athens to agree a new set of economic reforms and other news previous Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has retired from office and Alexanderous has won the vote of citizens with the goal to stop Greece's debt crisis.

Despite continued disagreement over how long the list of reforms must be, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the Dutch finance minister who chaired the eurogroup meeting of his 16 counterparts, insisted there was “enough common ground” between the EU and the IMF to restart the negotiations. He said mission chiefs from the bailout monitors could arrive as early as Tuesday.

“More work will have to be done in Athens,” The new Prime Minister Alexanderous said after the Monday evening eurogroup meeting in government “It’s not going to be easy, we’re very much aware of that.”

Officials acknowledged that the IMF and the EU had not reached an agreement on how thorough the reforms must be, essentially putting off a final fight over the future of Greece’s third, €86bn rescue for at least another month.

The IMF has hinted it is willing to walk away from the bailout if it deems the reforms inadequate, a move that would plunge Greece back into economic uncertainty. Without the IMF, a Greek-led group of creditor countries have said they would be unable to secure parliamentary approval for their participation in the EU’s rescue, potentially scuppering the deal.

I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented
      Agree

Yes

I Agree

I Agree

I agree to not leave the game due to players and events occurring in the roleplay
      I Agree

I Hereby Read All of the Information in this forum post and agree to follow all the information in this forum post
      Yes
    • bubbaboy wrote:

Very, very interesting roleplay,,,
      Yes. this roleplay is interesting.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • bubbaboy wrote:

i would play, but I don't want to.
      Why?

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• bubbaboy wrote:

I've never rp-ed before! Maybe next time..
      ok.

• RP Example (Random one with Deutschland)

A winter night eludes the soldiers of the sixth army with no supplies and ammunition and soldiers with frostbite Feldmarschall Friedrich Paulus has surrendered to Oberstleutnant Vasili Chuikov. The leader of Deutschland calls for silence and peace as those who are deceased are now with god and forever in the heavens, brave souls firing upon firing day after day support the political party with no sense for humanity.

The Soviets have pushed Feldmarschall Erich Von Manstein's army back 140 kilometres and now face devastation which could lead to the downfall of the Deutsches Reich. One man is in peril Feldmarschall Erwin Rommel commanding his troops in Afrika he is now facing utter defeat as no longer can he sustain a offensive after a british counter-offensive has pushed the Deutsch Afrika Korps back to Tobruk. Posters all over Deutschland call for a protest after cowardly stances from the Politicians continue again and again.

Can a man save the Deutsch Reich? or will the world see once again that the Vaterland is no longer a force to be reckoned with..

Sorry for length :) was trying to eat at the same time :D
    • Okay i will give an example how i write my articles.

Today with the sun shining bright above Gorky with a new rule,where no longer a monarchy and Tsar instead Imperial council,giving us a proud and strong country.They wave us as they pass thru the streets with the soldiers of our Imperial army in shining uniforms and tanks.Our countries flag waves on the wind with everyone on the streets cheering our new leader,children jumping in cheer seeing the soldiers march pass them.

As the once desolate places became lush with roads and luxurios living style overwhelms us.Roads extend far and wide our Russian Empire,with cars driving thru the streets,nothing like before when our people starved and in poor living conditions.Our new leader has promised to make our country great again,he did it,he promised to change our lives,he done it,he will unite the countries once belonging to Russia,we all know he will lead us and all who oppose will fall before our proud new Russian Empire.

Or another type more informative newspaper version

-Headline-
      Display Spoiler
      Gorky today witnesses our new leader who represents the newly founded Imperial Council,with Sevastyan Berokov Minister-Chairman,upon his victory on the election he organized a military parade to celebrate a new age in our country,new start with old regime being replaced with a new one-Imperialism
      Everyone celebrated todays day naming it "Golden day" remebering the day Russian Empire returned from its dreadfull state left by Tsar.May our country live on for centiries.

-Industrial sector-
      Massive factories have been constructed day before with many newly employed workers are marching to their work places,increasing our production and military capacities.Many of these factories are operated by Ministry of Industrial Innovations.They make sure our factories and all other work places have the best equipment and tools for work.

-Military sector-
      Over 500,000 men have been enlisted into the military,some of them being already,past war veterans,with our new industry increasing ammunition and weapon production,we are able to have the finest soldiers in the eastern Europe.Our new Imperial Command of Military Operations tracking military activities across and beyond our borders.New Military Research Division is incharge of inventing and reinventing weaponry for our troops to use on the field and in the future to be one step ahead of where ever will the world throw at us.

These newspaper are printed by "News gunners" new printing press aproved by National Demographic Minister.

The post was edited 1 time, last by High Lord Dragenoid ().

• Player Name: The Witch-King of Angmar

Nation you wish to play as: Finland

Name of your leader: Prime Minister Juha Sipilä

Roleplay Example: Eurozone finance ministers have moved to break a deadlock between Greece’s warring creditors by sending bailout negotiators back to Athens to agree a new set of economic reforms and other news previous Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has retired from office and Alexanderous has won the vote of citizens with the goal to stop Greece's debt crisis.

Despite continued disagreement over how long the list of reforms must be, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the Dutch finance minister who chaired the eurogroup meeting of his 16 counterparts, insisted there was “enough common ground” between the EU and the IMF to restart the negotiations. He said mission chiefs from the bailout monitors could arrive as early as Tuesday.

“More work will have to be done in Athens,” The new Prime Minister Alexanderous said after the Monday evening eurogroup meeting in government “It’s not going to be easy, we’re very much aware of that.”

Officials acknowledged that the IMF and the EU had not reached an agreement on how thorough the reforms must be, essentially putting off a final fight over the future of Greece’s third, €86bn rescue for at least another month.

The IMF has hinted it is willing to walk away from the bailout if it deems the reforms inadequate, a move that would plunge Greece back into economic uncertainty. Without the IMF, a Greek-led group of creditor countries have said they would be unable to secure parliamentary approval for their participation in the EU’s rescue, potentially scuppering the deal.

Agree

Yes

I Agree

I Agree

I Agree

Yes

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Witch-King of Angmar ().

• Is Ukraine rebels taken?
      Also if its okay i would like answers on questions i had put up in my first post.

High Lord Dragenoid wrote:

Are we allowed to advance out tech thru specific period of time or after a while?I mean after a large period are we allowed general advancement
      in techs?
      Are we suppose to role play the current situation or our own scenario
      but with today's set up of events?Do we need a similar political
      situation in our countries like current one?
    • Mkmach7 wrote:

shouldn't Denmark be part of NATO? Their flag is even on the picture you posted, but not on the list of member countries, and Denmark is being played by an active player, who is coming across from Ontario
      Denmark is in NATO
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.