2015 Modern Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think Cuba should get at least Lv 1 A Bomb
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Sovereign wrote:

Under the RP limits and rules, Cuba is unable to build anything but infantry. I will not have some joker breaking the rules launch a surprise nuclear attack on me.
      And yet you wonder why countries wish to develop nuclear weapons in the first place I simply stated my intention to build a nuclear power plant which was approved by magnum and without saying a single thing to mean you threaten to attack me if I develop my provinces . If was going to launch a "surprise nuclear attack" on you why would I openly say in the paper that I was building a nuclear power plant?
    • I think for the most part it was a misunderstanding other than talks about how Cuba hoped to make missiles which would most likely lead to nuclear missiles since you were talking about a nuclear power plant.

I think some of the aggression may be due to the aggressiveness of your past posts about liberating u.s. territory which was later retracted but still

Let's all get along :)
    • Carl Wilson takes Vietnam
      Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
    • APPLICATION:

Player Name: Carl Wilson

Nation you wish to play as: Vietnam

Name of your leader: Trương Tấn Sang

Roleplay Example: The country of Vietnam has come upon hard times. The USA has recently left after trying to assist us against the Vietkong. The time has come to rebuild, and try to make ourselves what we once were. A new power is rising, and we will live in peace with those who wish it. This is the time of nations, this is 2015.

I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented
      Agree/Disagree

I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time
      Yes/No

I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the game.
      I Agree/Disagree

I agree to Roleplay daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.
      I Agree/Disagree

I agree to not leave the game due to players and events occurring in the roleplay
      I Agree/Disagree

I Hereby Read All of the Information in this forum post and agree to follow all the information in this forum post
      Yes/No

I have a question
      Yes/No
      (I think Vietnam should be able to get Light Tanks. What do you think? I mean, they had a few during the Vietnam War...)
      Carl Wilson

• If a better faction opens up, please let me know.
      Carl Wilson

• I was wondering, how did you st up the map so quickly? I mean, all the land swaps, and the limit on trading lands, how'd you do it?
      Carl Wilson

• Ah. Thanks! Maybe, if I try to do one like this sometime later, you could help me set it up?
      Carl Wilson

• I am Indochina
      Carl Wilson

• I can't find my unit permissions in the list, where/what are they? Thanks!
      Carl Wilson