2015 Modern Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alright.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Lol Carl i understand you want to make Vietnam your own creative country like changing the religion and invading other nations but you have to make it at least so what realistic. This is a modern RP not some medieval RP that allows Kings to just change their countries religion in 1 day. If you really want to change religions make it realistic like over a period of months build more catholic churches, change your government to allow for religions (not communism), and eventually over months your catholic population will continue to climb until u can change it.

At least your not like my country Indonesia that hold the worlds most Muslim Population i literally will never be able to change Religions lol.

Fyi if do ever try to invade a neighboring nation like Siam or Malaysia, Good Luck cause i will destroy everything you try to invade with... :D

Also you should move your capital to the real life Capital of Vietnam i know you own Cambodia and Laos but your still RPing as Vietnam.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Okay, no problem. :)
      Carl Wilson

― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
    • I made a lil mistake

the world news should be anon, but seeing i may need it to fix stuff, just think of that as an anon post from now on, and not one made by me.
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Why is Cuba able to produce level 2 missiles? Please explain to me how that is even possible?

Cuba says that they are producing Soviet P-15 Termit missiles designed for anti ship warfare... Yet this is stupid and most nations can produce similar weapons. Indonesia itself can produce surface to air missiles. I thought the whole purpose to only allow Super Powers to build missiles if you let 1 minor nation build missiles you might as well allow every nation to...

This is not the cold war, Cuba is no longer a important nation and should not be allowed missiles.

• Emperor Lelouch wrote:

Why is Cuba able to produce level 2 missiles? Please explain to me how that is even possible?

Cuba says that they are producing Soviet P-15 Termit missiles designed for anti ship warfare... Yet this is stupid and most nations can produce similar weapons. Indonesia itself can produce surface to air missiles. I thought the whole purpose to only allow Super Powers to build missiles if you let 1 minor nation build missiles you might as well allow every nation to...

This is not the cold war, Cuba is no longer a important nation and should not be allowed missiles.
      Yeah but do they? Surface to Air and Surface to ship are two different concepts, surface to ship are larger and Cuba uses them as coastal defense batteries. Besides with the US acting like a psychopath and threatening to blow up my cities I kinda need them for balancing. The cold war may be over but Cuba is still in it. All of its equipment is from the soviet era and it relies on missiles for coastal defense rather then a navy
    • ShadowHawk5 wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

Why is Cuba able to produce level 2 missiles? Please explain to me how that is even possible?

Yeah but do they? Surface to Air and Surface to ship are two different concepts, surface to ship are larger and Cuba uses them as coastal defense batteries. Besides with the US acting like a psychopath and threatening to blow up my cities I kinda need them for balancing. The cold war may be over but Cuba is still in it. All of its equipment is from the soviet era and it relies on missiles for coastal defense rather then a navy
      Indonesia produces Surface to Air and Surface to Surface missiles. I'm just saying if Cuba is allowed to produce Missiles on the basis of Surface to Ship, Even though Missiles in CoW are basis of Surface to Surface missiles NOT Surface to Ship missiles then change it to where any nation that produces missiles capable of making missiles.

Also all my info is supported by facts.

• Emperor Lelouch wrote:

ShadowHawk5 wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

Indonesia produces Surface to Air and Surface to Surface missiles. I'm just saying if Cuba is allowed to produce Missiles on the basis of Surface to Ship, Even though Missiles in CoW are basis of Surface to Surface missiles NOT Surface to Ship missiles then change it to where any nation that produces missiles capable of making missiles.
      Also all my info is supported by facts.
      Well heres another fact for you, having no real navy(except for 2 helicarriers under construction currently) cuba has no navy an instead relies almost soley on coastal defence missiles which Indonesia doesnt
    • John pete1 wrote:

ooooiiiii

lets keep the OOC and everything down
      I agree, currently i have been role playing through this argument but certain nations are not... mainly Cuba.

• I stand by my statement of leveling any nuclear reactors built in a province with a level 3 air base, and this is not just limited to Cuba. It could be Indonesia, Iraq, Libya, and so on. Literally the only reason to have a level 3 air base is if you are building strategic bombers, nuclear bombers, or nuclear missiles, none of which Cuba, or most other countries can build can build.

If a nuclear reactor is built in a province with a level 3 air base, my first and immediate assumption is that there are plans to build nuclear weapons, perhaps within the rules (such as is the case for countries like the US, Russia, China etc) which is fine, or not within the rules (countries which are not allowed to build nuclear weapons), which is obviously not fine.
    • ShadowHawk5 wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

ShadowHawk5 wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

Indonesia produces Surface to Air and Surface to Surface missiles. I'm just saying if Cuba is allowed to produce Missiles on the basis of Surface to Ship, Even though Missiles in CoW are basis of Surface to Surface missiles NOT Surface to Ship missiles then change it to where any nation that produces missiles capable of making missiles.Also all my info is supported by facts.
      Well heres another fact for you, having no real navy(except for 2 helicarriers under construction currently) cuba has no navy an instead relies almost soley on coastal defence missiles which Indonesia doesnt
      Sounds like thats your issue did you know i can't build planes or AAA yet guess what im currently buying Interceptors from Russia thats how you follow the rules. All because your being stubborn and childish about wanting to build missiles is not our issues.

I just want clarity from the admins that if Cuba can build missiles of the basis of producing in real life surface to ship missiles then allow nations like mine Indonesia that produce in real life surface to surface missiles the same thing. Allowing 1 nation the ability and not others that can do the same thing is stupid.

• Emperor Lelouch wrote:

I just want clarity from the admins that if Cuba can build missiles of the basis of producing in real life surface to ship missiles then allow nations like mine Indonesia that produce in real life surface to surface missiles the same thing.
      Then, promise you will only fire at ships and we can be done with this.
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • I think Cuba should be able to shoot at anything. I mean, they would fools to shoot at America. They shoot two Lv 2 rockets at America, and America responds with two Nuclear Rockets. They'd be stupid to.
      Carl Wilson

• Carl Wilson wrote:

I think Cuba should be able to shoot at anything. I mean, they would fools to shoot at America. They shoot two Lv 2 rockets at America, and America responds with two Nuclear Rockets. They'd be stupid to.
      then, they shouldn't get missiles since they do not have any other missiles, other then a anti-ship missile
      see why this is problem ?
    • Not really.
      Carl Wilson

• Kind of...
      Carl Wilson

• Emperor Lelouch wrote:

ShadowHawk5 wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

ShadowHawk5 wrote:

Emperor Lelouch wrote:

Indonesia produces Surface to Air and Surface to Surface missiles. I'm just saying if Cuba is allowed to produce Missiles on the basis of Surface to Ship, Even though Missiles in CoW are basis of Surface to Surface missiles NOT Surface to Ship missiles then change it to where any nation that produces missiles capable of making missiles.Also all my info is supported by facts.
      Sounds like thats your issue did you know i can't build planes or AAA yet guess what im currently buying Interceptors from Russia thats how you follow the rules. All because your being stubborn and childish about wanting to build missiles is not our issues.
      I just want clarity from the admins that if Cuba can build missiles of the basis of producing in real life surface to ship missiles then allow nations like mine Indonesia that produce in real life surface to surface missiles the same thing. Allowing 1 nation the ability and not others that can do the same thing is stupid.
      Sounds like not being able to build panes or AA is your issue Guess what im buying naval units AA and interceptors from Italy and soon spain because I am following the rules I was originally slated to have level 3 missiles before I even joined the game however after Magnum changed the requirements for everyone I was moved down to level 2. I dont understand why the hell you are wining about not being able to make missiles in-game and trying to keep me from making them because you think you are more entitled t0 them then I. If that is not being stubborn and childish I dont know what is. I tried messaging you and explaining I was allowed to build them and you acted like im breaking the rules. If you have an issue then talk to magnum like it says on the country list if you have a problem with tech but stop acting childish and brining it into the game as you are doing it out of spite and acting like a total jerk and I had to go OOC in the paper because you refused to seperate your OOC problems from IC. Count your blessings and the many more units availible to you and smoke a cuban cigar but for the love of christ stop trying to get everyone to try to kill me for no reason.

Please do tell me the names of the missiles Indochina builds because all i could find was this;

Also I apologize Sovering I understand your reasoning now