2015 Modern Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Okay, no problem.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • There is a bug on carriers that makes it that they are useless hen purchased. Can every nation construct 2 Level 1 carriers to compensate until this is fixed?
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general
    • Also relating the ukraine rebels agenda its to have ukraine be split into 2 entities with in Ukraine (you know like Bosnia and Hercegovina with Republica Srpska and Federation of Bosnia and Hercegovina) so it isnt so confusing the next time around. I've cleared what i was intentding to say thru those articles.(if you didn't get it) hope that helps Ukraine understand during negotiations :D
    • Player Name: LuckyX1

Nation you wish to play as: Morocco

Name of your leader: Acrux I of Morroco, King of Morroco (2010-current)

Roleplay Example: Well im member of RPU and i have been in quiet a few roleplays, including 1889 Anno Domini as Brazil and Greco-Ottoman War 1897 as Ottoman Empire.

<-------------->

For Kingdom of Italy and Its People | Per Regno d'Italia e la sua gente

Kingdom of Italy is very well known for their rich culture and history. Italian were once most powerful empire in world: "Romans". They might not be empire anymore, but they still are major power in Europe. Italy is being lead by King Tamir Karmillian III, who's married to Vitaliya. They have two sons, Antonio Karmillian and Edmund Karmillian. Karmillian family is known for its millitary history in 1792-1800 when they fought against French forces.

Its 1889, its year that might change the entire history of humanity. This might be start of new era of peace and prosperity. This might be start of new era of war that might destroy us... Will it be most important era in entire history? Mabye Austria-Hungary will choose peace... Mabye communism will never rise in Russia... Mabye Canada will become superpower... Mabye Sweden will start conquest to become empire once again... Everyone in this world is watching and asking themselfs... What will happen next?

But YOU should ask one important question to yourself...
      WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?

<-------------->

(Btw im aware its my sample article from Anno Domini)

I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented
      Da (Yes)

I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time
      Yes

I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the game.
      Agree

I agree to Roleplay daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.
      Keep my posts professional? Yes. Roleplay daily in the DE? Ill try my best.

I agree to not leave the game due to players and events occurring in the roleplay
      Yep

I Hereby Read All of the Information in this forum post and agree to follow all the information in this forum post
      Yes

I have a question
      Yes

Are Tank Destroyers allowed to be used in this rp. And if answer is yes, by who? Also will it be ATGM Vehcile or?
    • Syrian Civil War
      As you can see the Syrian Government has started yet another major offensive, if you look closely you can see Russian Fighter and Bombers moving towards the Free Syrian Armies only Airfield in hopes to cripple their small yet effective airforce.

Casualties So Far

The Syrian Government (Upper Volta) has lost over thirty five thousand soldiers so far in this brutal offensive, as you can see the offensive opened up with the Syrian Government launching several Medium Range Missiles at the Free Syrian Army followed by a massive aerial attack.

Even though the Syrian Government has taken more casualties they will most likely win this offensive bringing them one step closer to ending the Syrian Civil War.

• APPLICATION:

Player Name: WarriorBullDog

Nation you wish to play as :Papua New Guinea

Name of your leader: Peter O'Neill

Roleplay Example: (Must have to be accepted this requires a written example of your roleplay abilities, this example can be on any time period and it can be from previous roleplay's.) After many years of falling economic troubles and corruption in the govornment, people are looking for a change. Today we hold a rally of 10,000 people in the nations capital to express our concerns and changes that could imporve the government. we want to ask for better trade and relation with pacific nations, and an open trade system in the governments of the world.

We would also ask that all boarders be closed off to foreign countries, and that more advanced aircraft and tanks be created. For a long time We were considered one of the weakest countries. But today we will rise as a good member of world peace, and open trade in order to make the world a better and safer place.

I agree to follow the rules of all new features and any features that will be implemented
      Agree

I promise i will be able to play this roleplay for a long duration of time
      Yes/

I Agree that if i break any rules I will be kicked from the game.
      I Agree/

I agree to Roleplay daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional.
      I Agree/

I agree to not leave the game due to players and events occurring in the roleplay
      I Agree/

I Hereby Read All of the Information in this forum post and agree to follow all the information in this forum post
      Yes/No

I have a question
      no
      (Please write question here)

Please note i have the ability and the right to deny any
      application as well as change your application in terms of what country
      you have (Will ask permission first of course)
      Warriorbulldog
      COW Team
      (GO) Game Operator

I am proud to be an american, you should be proud to!
      youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk