World map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hiya guys, I just wanted to know if anyone had a picture of the 100 player world map? If not, and if someone would be so kind, I'd like one showing City names and resources, and then just a empty one- all with fog of war disabled.

Thanks for help
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • Hello TankBuster!

Here is the template of the map of the world.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • For some reason, the image isn't loading :(

Cheers for the help though

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

• TankBuster wrote:

For some reason, the image isn't loading :(

Cheers for the help though
      Look now.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Ah! Now it works! Cheers

• TankBuster wrote:

Ah! Now it works! Cheers
      You're Welcome! :00000436:

• I Patton wrote:

Is there a world map w/ resources & place names?
      No.