Multy Acc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you suspect that a player is a multi account, go to diplomacy and denounces such player.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
  • Maximilien wrote:

If you suspect that a player is a multi account, go to diplomacy and denounces such player.
    Max? You might take a bit more time to explain what you mean by this. It could easily be misunderstood to mean, "publicly denounce such a player" and I'm sure that's not what you meant.

I would advise Funske to pull up that player's profile, from the Diplomacy list >Info "i" button, and click the "Report Player" button on the profile.

Another way could be via the "Bug Report"...though that's not exactly what it's intended use is for.
  • I Patton wrote:

Max? You might take a bit more time to explain what you mean by this. It could easily be misunderstood to mean, "publicly denounce such a player" and I'm sure that's not what you meant.

I would advise Funske to pull up that player's profile, from the Diplomacy list >Info "i" button, and click the "Report Player" button on the profile.

Another way could be via the "Bug Report"...though that's not exactly what it's intended use is for.
    It is possible that it is misunderstood! But in this case the player could put it here.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Funske wrote:

Thx for info , already reported that player , too bad i cant attach photos in that report , hope support can detect multy acc and punish him .
    Perfect.

• I Patton wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

If you suspect that a player is a multi account, go to diplomacy and denounces such player.

I hope he means "report" such a player.
    Sincerely, wildL
    EN Mod
    Report a problem

• wildL SPQR wrote:

I hope he means "report" such a player.
    Correct.

• Funske wrote:

I dubt this report thing works , nothing hapened :/
    Patience.

• Hello Funske,

Thankyou for your post. If you have submitted a report on the player/players a Call of War Game Operator will contact you as soon as they can.

We now ask you to please be patient while we are investigating allegations of cheating by other users.

I would also like to remind you that using profanity is not permitted in both Call of War and the Call of War forums. I am now closing this thread as this is not something that should be discussed further publicly.
    Chánfucius
    Community Support