New and improved Statics (2)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New and improved Statics (2)

Yes I know that I have posted this before, (This isn't spam lol) but I have added more things that my friends and I have thought of

My alliance in Call of War is filled with a bunch of my friends and we are kind of new to the game but not really, and most if not all of us like to see improvement in our selves and as a group. Therefore we think that there should be more statics for personal and alliances; for example.

NOTE: I do know that we have some stats with ratios, however they are not very specific. When I see a 10 killed to 20 lost I expect a .5 not just a 1, or 15 killed to 10 lost I would like to see a 1.5 not just a 1. (Those are only examples I quickly though of, but decimals to the hundredths (i.e .01, .02, etc.) would be very appreciated.

Personal Stats:

Rounds won
      Total VP gained
      Troop Kill death ratio
      Ratio of games won to lost
      Ratio of provinces gained to lost
      Personal ELO
      Players eliminated
      players eliminated per game ratio
      Total food Generated
      Total Steel generated
      Total oil generated
      Total rare minerals generated
      Total Cash Generated
      Average food per game
      Average steel per game
      Average oil per game
      Average rare minerals per game
      Average cash per game

Alliances stats:

Total provinces captured
      Total provinces lost
      Total troops killed
      Total troops lost
      Total Games won
      Total games joined
      Troop ratio
      Province ratio
      Game result ratio
      Total alliance score (EXP)
      Total VP gained
      Total players eliminated
      Players Eliminated per game ratio
      Total food Generated
      Total Steel generated
      Total oil generated
      Total rare minerals generated
      Total Cash Generated
      Average food per game
      Average steel per game
      Average oil per game
      Average rare minerals per game
      Average cash per game

(Those are only a handful that we have written down, If anyone has any more suggestions mail me my IGN is Steelers0525 I can add them to the list above)

The personal stats can just be added on to the page that already exists under profile, but for the alliance you can make a new tab like where it says Profile, Alliance Games, etc.

All in all I believe that it will be a good addition to the game, since it will show players that they actually are improving in the games, and they won't want to quit playing early on.

If this doesn't work back to making spreadsheets for hours lol XD

Thanks for your time and consideration
      ~Steelers0525
    • Interesting suggestion!

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Interesting suggestion, however I would recommend removing the "Total/Average resource X generated" for a few reasons:
      1. It will always be an insanely huge number
      2. Provides little to no indication of ability

You could however have an award as in the S1914 where certain amounts of resources generated/held gave a little badge or a ribbon, but that's a story for another thread: Awards
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Kalantigos wrote:

You could however have an award as in the S1914 where certain amounts of resources generated/held gave a little badge or a ribbon, but that's a story for another thread: Awards
      Correct. The medals would be a great innovation.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.