Should We Report Players That Declared War On Everyone?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Should We Report Players That Declared War On Everyone?

Is it legal to report a player that declares war on everyone at once? It is a drain on every player and is actually more harmful to the player that declared war on everyone.

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -Jack Handey
    • No, do not report a player for going to war with everyone. this is an aspect of the game, and cannot be a reason for flooding the system with tickets. I can see the frustration, but see it in our point of view, we already have plenty of tickets to take care of daily.

Warriorbulldog
      EN Team
      Warriorbulldog
      COW Team
      (GO) Game Operator

I am proud to be an american, you should be proud to!
      youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

• It's not a reportable offence, in most cases someone who declares war on everyone is doing himself more harm than he could cause to others, both via game mechanics, with morale penalties, and diplomacy, as other players get annoyed.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • I agree. It's a war game, and that's the point of the game. I do think they should make it that if you have Shared Map, you have to switch it back to Peace before attacking.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general